Ode to Universe of Energy | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Ode to Universe of Energy

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can independently confirm that the face IS from the attraction. It obviously looks like leather face because it's not properly attached and is old/cracked.
She should continue her quest to see where the internal mechanics went, since they only recovered the face, shirt and pants so far.

Reactions: jtsalien
I can independently confirm that the face IS from the attraction. It obviously looks like leather face because it's not properly attached and is old/cracked.

At first I thought it was a fake mask, then I realized I was fooled because they added eyes themselves, whereas obviously the AA had the eyes built into the mechanics. If you remove the eyes themselves here, it comes a lot clearer to looking like the real deal.

Reactions: jtsalien
I ain’t watchin that... It would give me nightmares.
Imagine waking up to that when you were having a nice snooze in the cool air conditioning of Universe of Energy, and wham, that's right in your face. Horrid nightmare of nightmares. Makes the police mannequins on ET look good.