Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ode to Universe of Energy

I can independently confirm that the face IS from the attraction. It obviously looks like leather face because it's not properly attached and is old/cracked.
She should continue her quest to see where the internal mechanics went, since they only recovered the face, shirt and pants so far.

I can independently confirm that the face IS from the attraction. It obviously looks like leather face because it's not properly attached and is old/cracked.

At first I thought it was a fake mask, then I realized I was fooled because they added eyes themselves, whereas obviously the AA had the eyes built into the mechanics. If you remove the eyes themselves here, it comes a lot clearer to looking like the real deal.

I ain’t watchin that... It would give me nightmares.
Imagine waking up to that when you were having a nice snooze in the cool air conditioning of Universe of Energy, and wham, that's right in your face. Horrid nightmare of nightmares. Makes the police mannequins on ET look good.