Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Old Town

I love thrills just as much as the next guy (or girl). But hell...that was a little too much for me lol. All the ups and downs and spinning and --oh no lol

Maybe if it wasn't so free moving :lol:

You know it's taller at the peak of the launch than the whole structure of the Skycoaster too, right?

I enjoy the ride, but it's the kind of thing that once you've done it, I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a repeat.

You know it's taller at the peak of the launch than the whole structure of the Skycoaster too, right?

I enjoy the ride, but it's the kind of thing that once you've done it, I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a repeat.

Well atleast Skycoaster is just a giant swing. Slingshot just keeps going and spinning. It gets to be a little much.

Well atleast Skycoaster is just a giant swing. Slingshot just keeps going and spinning. It gets to be a little much.

I can see that. Skycoasters just do nothing for me anymore. There was a brief period in my life that I found them thrilling, but after that I entirely lost interest. I think your reasoning is a big part of why that is.

I did the Skycoaster, but for what those rides cost, (skycoaster, slingshot) I can go eat a good meal or pay for a night at HHN or HOS with my pass holder discount. 2-3 minutes just not worth the money to me any more.

Oh, the ripoff Skyscraper. That was always planned to be a temporary attraction. Don't know why.

how dare you call it a rip off!! its amazing if you get the full swing upside-down it feels like your head is going to explode. It was temporary because its privately owned. Its making the us fair scene now.

I went there many years ago and I didn't dare go on the Skycoaster, but now I really want to head up there and go on it! Does anyone know how much it costs?

An arm and a leg. :lol: A lot more then anyone should pay for to be honest. I went there years ago, probably 2003-2004 and never have been back since. I might go down there soon though to check it out.

I mean, just for the experience of it, I might go and pay for it once, especially because there isn't anything else like it in the area. I love thrill rides and I am craving some new thrills :D

I went, and it was simply MIND-BLOWING.
Like, I can't even begin to describe the amazing euphoria you get while you're falling. It feels as if you're a hawk! Totally amazing.