On-Ride Photo Added to Spider-Man | Inside Universal Forums

On-Ride Photo Added to Spider-Man

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok so about 2 weeks ago I was on spider man and there was a flash on the right side of the wall as you enter the first Electro scene and I just figured it was always there and I never noticed it before. I though it must have been a camera that was installed at the beginning but never used since with the animation at the end I figured they originally wanted to sell pictures. But I guess its new or at least the decided to finally start taking on ride photos.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Yes and yes, but you could never buy a photo.

Thanks for your patience in answering. I am absolutely astounded and shocked. One reason I would have never known this is because I loathe pics of myself and avoid the sales screens on every attraction. I even put my license in my wallet backwards.

This is one of the dumbest on ride photos i have ever seen. It's not exciting at all.. Literally people looking at a screen with 3d glasses on LOL
Agreed. No one has a particularly memorable look on their face (which is sort of the point of a on-ride photo), looking the wrong direction and 3D glasses covering the face. Pretty underwhelming.