Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm debating going for my breakfast bun at Pandora tomorrow. Then maybe pizzafari.
Breakfast bun was good. I cut up the green onion and ate a bit with each bite of the bun. Went well together. Slaw was even better at breakfast. Instead of boba there's a light dressing and pepper on top only. I liked the French toast a lot too. Although the purple stuff didn't really add anything. (Tasted different than the cream cheese mousse to me btw.) I keep hearing the chorizo and hash is really good too, but didn't try it yet.

IMG_6664.JPG

Barely. But I have a lot of years of work invested in it so I maintain my scripted products still. Sorry to derail the thread.

:topic:

Does anyone know if Mobile Order has moved to other locations yet? Or still only Satuli? I love that service.
How exactly do you use the service? Do you need a card on file? I tried to use it when I was there recently, but I couldn't figure it out (and I watched the "how to" video posted on the DPB, too :lol:)

How exactly do you use the service? Do you need a card on file? I tried to use it when I was there recently, but I couldn't figure it out (and I watched the "how to" video posted on the DPB, too :lol:)
It was super easy to add a card to use. I didn't already have a credit card on file, so a little box was on the checkout page in the app that said "Scan Card." I click it, the app asks permission to access my camera, and you put your card in front of the camera. It sees all the info on the front: CC number, Exp. Date, and Name and automatically transcribes it into the app. All I had to add was my CSV 3-digit code from the back. Very cool. And easy.

I chose to leave the card recorded in the app for future uses.

And yes, Disney Dining Plan is not yet accepted by Mobile Order. Only cards at this time.

Also, this is something I was worried about... If you place an order, and pay with card and everything, but then cannot make it to the restaurant to pick it up, for any reason. You can cancel your order at any time. But ONLY if you have not yet clicked on I'M HERE. Once you select I'm Here, your order is final (since they're now preparing your food) and you cannot receive a refund or credit.

I like the system. Very easy to use. And if you enable push notifications, it'll alert you when your food is ready.

1. Select Items and Add to Cart
Mobile-Order01.jpg

2. Pay With Credit Card / Select "I'm Here" When at Restaurant
Mobile-Order02.jpg

3. Pick Up Food When Alerted
Mobile-Order03.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a bad number. Its at 240 now. That is what it has been running around all week.
It's almost 300 now... interestingly it seems word seems to be spreading that NRJ isn't worth the huge wait it was seeing the first week. Both rides were constantly in the 200's, now it seems NRJ is around 60-80 most of the time, with FoP still pulling huge waits - matching or exceeding opening day levels most of the time.

IMG_0968.PNG

Reactions: Joel
Rest of park hasn't seen increased attendance and I've heard waits for the land are due to capacity issues.
Still means more attendance for the park as those 300 and 70 minute wait rides weren't there a few weeks ago when rides around the park were pulling similar waits.

Like I said though, I think DAK is pulling from DHS, not increasing total WDW attendance.

Still means more attendance for the park as those 300 and 70 minute wait rides weren't there a few weeks ago when rides around the park were pulling similar waits.

Like I said though, I think DAK is pulling from DHS, not increasing total WDW attendance.

The other question though...since so much is being made about Avatar at night....will they only see attendance after people visit something like DHS or Epcot first, and those figures aren't officially counted as the second park of the day :shrug:

The first click versus second for counting was moreso a fan made thing than anything else and a way to explain away DCAs failures to draw guests in.

The only time crossover really mattered at WDW was when Epcot had Tapestry and toward the end of its run guests flocked to Epcot from MK to see it in the evening. It didn't grow an attendance day - just split it over the two parks.

DCA had similar issues with its shows and parades before Cars Land opened.

So unless you start seeing a barrage of buses goi g to AK in the evening it's not an issue and each park counts the number of guests they see.

It's not like if you go to SeaWorld and then hop to Epcot for dinner anyone at either company sees it fundamentally different for attendance.

And to note - evening admits in general are less than the number of guests leaving the park.

After 1pm the number of guests entering and exiting starts to equalize. Attendance is built 10-12 typically. It has shifted a bit forward since the advent of FP and FP+ which might explain why the MK parade is moving forward. To push up when the park dumps guests. During the holidays two parades are to cater to bigger crowds but also to make the park dump people out earlier and repeatedly.

For whatever reason folks like to leave after parades.

Except Tapestry. They'd turn around and park in place for Illuminations. For several hours. One of many reasons it left - combined with the crossover costs (monorail and buses just for it) and the staffing cost (Illuminations costs next to nothing in staff in comparison.)

Last edited:
The other question though...since so much is being made about Avatar at night....will they only see attendance after people visit something like DHS or Epcot first, and those figures aren't officially counted as the second park of the day :shrug:
They're seeing big crowds on Pandora throughout the day so far so I still with stick with DAK is taking from DHS.

What incentive do people have for getting to DHS at rope drop now anyway?