Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pandora is currently at capacity and no one is going in right now - however if you have a FastPass for one of the two rides you will be let in to the land. So, we were right about that.

(I'm not there btw, even I'm not that crazy. Just heard from someone else.)

I knew there'd be people, I just never expected Potter like people, capacity closings, and lines in the parking lot people. :lol:

The attraction stand by times in the park at Noon were about normal for a Saturday. I just checked Touring Plans. Seems like the non Pandora sections of the park are comfortable, if stand by times are any indicator.

Reactions: epcyclopedia
I'm going in two weeks. If it's anything like this RIP

Wg1Re.gif

It's interesting to note that they've added LOTS of directional signs within Pandora and the park itself in anticipation of this. Like, overnight they put those all in place.

Which to me highlights one of the big difference between WDW/WDI's relationship and Uni/UC's.

From what I've seen, ops disagreeing with UC is met with strong resistance which is backed up by punishments doled out by management for being "uncooperative" and "unsupportive of the project." Whereas at WDW if they know WDI is clueless about how something will work they'll go right around them the second they have control. Like last night when the land officially went into park ops ownership and they went around installing signs.

Only Bug and Whirl for a Party of 4. Found a 9:10 Safari for a party of 2.

Which means the park should remain busy through the evening.

I think if you're not a resort guest your best bet is during the first showing of ROL tonight. The second show I suspect the land will be closed to clear out for resort guests only.

Check periodically and let us know if/when the park switches to "no more distribution for the day" ??

Reactions: jtsalien
They've set up water/shade/bench areas in the extended line to enter Pandora.

Reminds me of what they did for opening day of Star Tours Two. They had the queue wind through the Streets of America with shade netting over the line. But, the crowd never got as huge as they anticipated since the vast majority of the SOA queue didn't get used while we were there that day. ...Good to see them taking care of the people waiting at AK. That park gets stinking hot.