Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Even Disney can fail it would seem...
OMG. :ack: That may be one of the worst theme park shows ever. Cheap costumes and evidently low low budget. Reminds me of a few high school kids throwing a satire show skit together for Homecoming. It's actually embarrassing, it's so bad. ...That sure isn't a Diagon Alley level show.

That show is not good. I feel bad for the performers.

For Streetmosphere, they should probably just go the Jurassic Park route and have a Biologist show the kids baby Pandoran animals similar to the baby triceratop in JP.

jurassic-park-agent-baby-triceratops-caretaker-carrying-infant-38650265.jpg

Dear God, the dialogue is so cringey. The old version was perfect. Hippy? Sure. But it felt like a ceremony that would happen in that place.

They literally went from poetic words like "here, in the heart of the valley where we all gather" to "Hey if we're loud enough we can make a pteradactyl scream".

Change it back.

Last edited:
They need to have at least one Navi performer. Why can’t they cast some seven foot guy, paint him blue, add some prosthetics and contacts.

Show idea: Do an Avatar Trivia Game Show, where the winner will get a Fast Pass to Flight of Passage. I can imagine it will quickly become the most popular show on property. It won’t actually effect the lines, due to no one actually knowing any trivia about Avatar in the first place.

Me: "I know some trivia on the movie Face/Off, does that count"

Cast Member: "No. What? No!...Eh, whatever, just take this Fast Pass, I'm going on break"

Reactions: Joel
Every time they tinker with the Satu’li Canteen menu I get a little more scared they’re gonna screw it all up. I’m bummed they replaced my veggie base with rice and beans, but I am all for a new beef/chicken combo option. I’ll have to try Hearty Salad base next time I visit.

Going to pandora in 2 weeks!! If anyone could give me tips on when to go mar (18-22) morning/night or anything helpful it would be well appreciated!

Reactions: Coasted
Going to pandora in 2 weeks!! If anyone could give me tips on when to go mar (18-22) morning/night or anything helpful it would be well appreciated!
As Seth Kubersky (Touring Plans, Unofficial Guide of WDW) has stated when he posted here a month or two ago, the shortest (which are still long though) stand by times are in the vicinity of 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Checking the TP observed stand by times shows that still seems to be the case on most days. Kind of the opposite of what most rides are.