Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Stop assuming a long line is due to a closed theater and that some issue from opening week is still going on 11 months later. Stop assuming you have any clue as to why a room might be temporarily down or how many minutes it’s been down.

Even if it’s not the same issue as opening, there’s still issues that are happening. If we’re now seeing that lines are going by faster and moving a lot faster, its because they can run at full capacity because they fixed something. There’s still tons of people going to Avatar first thing in the morning, and if we’re now hearing that lines are moving faster it’s safe to assume that an issue was fixed. Since opening, lines have been moving slowly (not because of popularity, but because of slow loading times caused by issues or theaters shut down.)

Reactions: tankart150
not because of popularity, but because of slow loading times caused by issues or theaters shut down.)
my guess would be because of both
pandora_avatar_touring_plan_disney_animal_kingdom-21.jpg

good news is it looks like its getting better

As expected, this is not the week to try to do FOP....Looking at Monday's FOP graph on Touring Plans, the "Observed" average wait time was 228 minutes. The graph was basically flat all day with it reaching some high "observed" waits of around 300 minutes. The only dip was near closing when it fell to around 180 minutes "observed" wait times.... "Posted" wait times were, as usual, just a bit higher.

As expected, this is not the week to try to do FOP....Looking at Monday's FOP graph on Touring Plans, the "Observed" average wait time was 228 minutes. The graph was basically flat all day with it reaching some high "observed" waits of around 300 minutes. The only dip was near closing when it fell to around 180 minutes "observed" wait times.... "Posted" wait times were, as usual, just a bit higher.
rope drop, here I come. (I mean 2 hours before opening haha kill me)

You're a brave soul....Good luck in your venture. ...Are you going Eater Sunday morning? That's not usually as crowded as rest of the week.
actually going next thursday, planning to try and hit 3 or 4 parks and do the attractions I want to go on with my friend who hasn't been on them, already took him for three days in december and this is our last day, hitting everything we missed + our favorites from december

Reactions: Mad Dog
Or, it’s actually that busy.

Wait till this weekend.
Yes! Orlando was crazy busy today. And pretty busy yesterday too.....*****Update at 12:05 AM Weds. morning.....I just checked out Touring Plans Universal Orlando "observed" wait times for Tuesday....The lines were actually longer than any day I checked during the past Christmas season. Nearly every attraction at IOA & Studios were at the 10 level. That rarely happens. *****Updated 8:00 AM Weds. .....FOP Tuesday lines were a bit shorter than Monday. FOP's average "observed" wait time came in at 182 minutes, with a slight dip in wait times from 4:00 to 6:00 when it averaged 150 minutes.

Last edited:
I was lucky to be able to do FOP on EMH, straight in and straight into an already largish queue, took about 30-45 mins to actually get on the ride I came out at just after 9am and the posted wait time was already 240 mins

Reactions: Alicia