Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
FWIW, I didn’t actually notice that the legs were fake until everybody pointed it out to me. Disney has been very specific with the camera angles on these videos though.

That doesn’t look that bad, maybe it’s the picture

Yeah, it’s curious that this design is drawing ire. For me, it’s as if Disney is trying too hard and at the same time not trying hard enough. The whole Pandora thing strikes me this way.

Universal on the other hand has books or a library of films on a subject with a backstory to create from. Transformers to Jurassic to Potter... they really think it out and take the execution very seriously.

That’s my personal opinion anyway.

this looks like a parody of avatar not something Disney would actually put in the avatar land.Worst part is at 2:39 there is a better version behind it all they had to do is make the cockpit open and the guy just would just talk out of it.

Yeah, it’s curious that this design is drawing ire. For me, it’s as if Disney is trying too hard and at the same time not trying hard enough. The whole Pandora thing strikes me this way.

Universal on the other hand has books or a library of films on a subject with a backstory to create from. Transformers to Jurassic to Potter... they really think it out and take the execution very seriously.

That’s my personal opinion anyway.

Your opinion is similar to mine, hell Disney's "we know better" is what lost Potter for them.

This still looks bad and Pandora doesn't fit in DAK, IMHO.

Reactions: La2kw