Pet Peeves | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Pet Peeves

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've had much too many experiences with groups of the Brazilian persuasion, none of them positive. They skip, chant, and are just obnoxious. We OUers need to make up our own chant to retaliate. :look: lol
But, in all seriousness, they're highly annoying

I've had much too many experiences with groups of the Brazilian persuasion, none of them positive. They skip, chant, and are just obnoxious. We OUers need to make up our own chant to retaliate. :look: lol
But, in all seriousness, they're highly annoying
EXACTLY. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to grab one of those stupid flags and run around the park with it just to see how many people would follow.

Just this past trip, we were going on Tower of Terror and a group of the Brazilian kids decided they were going to chant in the room where you watch the Twighlight Zone video. ENTIRELY rude. They didn't care anything about the other people that actually WANTED to watch the TV. Needless to say, EVERYONE went in the opposite line when it was time to choose.

EXACTLY. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to grab one of those stupid flags and run around the park with it just to see how many people would follow.

Just this past trip, we were going on Tower of Terror and a group of the Brazilian kids decided they were going to chant in the room where you watch the Twighlight Zone video. ENTIRELY rude. They didn't care anything about the other people that actually WANTED to watch the TV. Needless to say, EVERYONE went in the opposite line when it was time to choose.

They just don't seem to realize that we appreciate the small details. The scream in the HM waiting room, for example. Or the FSU gopher in Splash. There are so many touches that make the magic all too real in these parks, and their chanting deprives us of noticing them.

Just this summer, I was waiting in line for the Mummy when an entire group decides to join their buddy further up front in the line. This added a lot to my wait, and when I commented to a TM, this was their response: Don't worry, Imhotep will get them. :bang:

Last edited:
I can't stand when the cheerleaders and dance teams are in town. They cheer and they chant all over the parks.

I also hate when people congest the walkways because they want to take a picture of someone from the other side of the walkway... expecting the entire crowd flow to stop so they can take pictures.

Flash pictures on a dark ride goes without saying.

You know what really annoys me? Marching band kids. They're so annoying!

What are you talking about, I'm not in a marching band! And I'm not just unhappy that we didn't go to Orlando for a concert band competition when we originally were! :lol:

I hate people who smell, there is always someone or a few people in my gym who smell so bad that I have to move away. They smell as if they dont shower or just are dirty people.

You know what really annoys me? Marching band kids. They're so annoying!

What are you talking about, I'm not in a marching band! And I'm not just unhappy that we didn't go to Orlando for a concert band competition when we originally were! :lol:
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I was in marching band. I'm totally not annoying! :mad:

My pet peeves is idiots who can't go when the light is green. People at parks who stop right in front of you to take a picture. Idiots who stand while the line has moved and they are in some conversation or on there cell phone.

People at HHN stopping in the houses to take pictures with there cell phone, You should be allowed to grab said phone and fling it in to any object hard enough to break it.

Idiots who sit in the middle of an aisle in there car blocking the whole aisle so they can get a parking space were some one is unloading grocery's into there car.

Being behind anyone who writes a check that waits for the total then opens there purse to get there check book, then ask for the total again then has to dig for a pen.....DEBIT CARDS ARE NOT THE DEVIL<<<UGH!!!!!!!!!

I am the Uber-Marching Band geek. After high school I played with a drum and bugle corp called Garfield Cadets. We won the world championship at the Orange Bowl.

Most of you probably don't know what DCI is, but you may be familiar with a group called Blast! They played at EPCOT and Disney's California Adventure. They are the defunct Star of Iniana corp. We beat the crap out of those guys. Anywho if you want to see what a world champion marching band looks like here you go. I am playing quads. (4 drums)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnbyIMMm9PM

I am the Uber-Marching Band geek. After high school I played with a drum and bugle corp called Garfield Cadets. We won the world championship at the Orange Bowl.

Most of you probably don't know what DCI is, but you may be familiar with a group called Blast! They played at EPCOT and Disney's California Adventure. They are the defunct Star of Iniana corp. We beat the crap out of those guys. Anywho if you want to see what a world champion marching band looks like here you go. I am playing quads. (4 drums)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnbyIMMm9PM
Nice to have a fellow drummer on here. I too played the quads/tenors in high school and into college. I have the Blast! DVD and I love it. I truly miss Future Corps at EPCOT.

Thank you Jason for bringing this up...lol. We were in line for HM tonight and these cheerleaders were annoying the hell out of us. So, Angela and I were talking about how we should've sneezed right when they past us. So, I fake sneezed when they walked next to me and my spit landed on one of the girls. LMAO they deserved it! And I should've done it again since they were screaming on the ride. The. entire. time.

:)

Oh, and my pet peeves are:

1 - Guests who line jump at One Fish/Cat.
2 - Guests who stop in front of me to talk while I'm trying to get from Point A to Point B.
3 - Brazilian Tour Groups.
4 - People asking me "Is this [insert random attraction here]" when I'm standing under the sign.

Thank you Jason for bringing this up...lol. We were in line for HM tonight and these cheerleaders were annoying the hell out of us. So, Angela and I were talking about how we should've sneezed right when they past us. So, I fake sneezed when they walked next to me and my spit landed on one of the girls. LMAO they deserved it! And I should've done it again since they were screaming on the ride. The. entire. time.

:)

Oh, and my pet peeves are:

1 - Guests who line jump at One Fish/Cat.
2 - Guests who stop in front of me to talk while I'm trying to get from Point A to Point B.
3 - Brazilian Tour Groups.
4 - People asking me "Is this [insert random attraction here]" when I'm standing under the sign.

very grown up of you!!:doh: