Phase Closings | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Phase Closings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
250 min wait for Test Track right now :confused:

No way in hell I'm waiting over 4 hours for anything. That is just about 1/4 of your day right there for one ride.

And this is why we beg for more attractions at Disney parks!

I play on my phone all the time while in line or waiting for a show or parade. I just got the Nexus 7 tablet and for sure will be thrown in my camera bag for those types of moments.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is why we beg for more attractions at Disney parks!

And yet all we get is Next Gen crap and Fast pass + :saw:

I can't complain about New Fantasyland though although I'm surprised they even did that

TT and Soarin moved down to 230, plus over at MK and DHS, Space Mt. and TSM have 200 minute waits. AK on the other hand is pretty quiet with the highest wait being EE at 50 minutes.

Yep. 300 Minutes! That is insane!

564967_496531333724283_1965242216_n.jpg

Ok if we get in line now, we will be on the ride next year :lol:

After having to work two years straight on NYE in monorails at WDW the last place I'd be on NYE is anywhere near any of the parks. :thumbs: To write that it's chaos is a huge understatement. :lol: 300 minutes for TT,100 for Maelstrom :rofl: no thanks I'm good. Even if I was off tonight I wouldn't even go to Citywalk or DTD.

It's only 180 minutes now, so you'd be out of there right before the New Year. Soarin' on the other hand, you'd be out next year. MK and DHS have nothing special, just Space Mt. at 105 and TSM at 120.