Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 550 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
28280105253_1df240a096_c.jpg

Last edited:
Rant: I admire many of the photographers in this thread. That said, there is this nitwit on the twitter that thinks that a perfect photo is derived by boosting the saturation by 30%. His photos give me an artist's headache.

I am glad the real world isn't quite that colorful. :saywhat:

Rant: I admire many of the photographers in this thread. That said, there is this nitwit on the twitter that thinks that a perfect photo is derived by boosting the saturation by 30%. His photos give me an artist's headache.

That's actually one of the more challenging things when editing photos is not loosing perspective and going to far. It's very easy to keep making gradual changes that to you're eye look better without realizing you've gone too far.

I've never claimed to be an artist and I do oversaturate stuff from UOR because many places have such loud colors and I sort of like that look sometimes (at least on my monitor at home), but yeah, I know I should be more careful when looking at natural stuff...not that I think @Teebin was talking to me as I have no clue on the likes of twitter :)

Hey, I think I spotted Bob Weir at IoA:

28789631842_4b9ed681e2_c.jpg

Reactions: JoeCamel

you are correct (not that I am on twitter) and I went back and changed the photo from the RPR courtyard to a different one and I didn't kill it. I do appreciate criticism (directly or indirectly) as I should care more about my photography especially if I am sharing it on line. Thanks for bringing this up (even if it was not directed towards me it did cause me to think about what I was doing!) Thanks!

Reactions: JoeCamel