Possible Imagination Overhaul | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Possible Imagination Overhaul

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have no doubt that an overhaul is coming. There are long standing rumors of Pixar touring the building, but I've also seen concept art for a P&F overlay.

I really don't know what it'll be, but I think we're still years away from this.

Phineas and Ferb makes a ton of sense for Imagination, but I doubt Disney invests much into a television show property at their parks.

I agree that the entire building should be gutted, and the ride completly re-done. I just hope it's not all screen based...but it probably will be.

Why oh why???
Disney did already an amazing job with the former 2 Overhauls, this ride can't me more magical then it is (unless it's changes into a cinema that previews more movies from the Disney company because I would pay an upcharge to see that).

I'll believe this when I see it. We've been talking about an overhaul for nearly a decade now. :bang:

Last I heard, Iger was saying that there weren't any plans to bring back the Dreamfinder, so as far as I'm concerned, they need not even bother with an overhaul until they change their minds on Mr. Finder.

I know this is a poor source, but Jim Hill's podcast said that Inside Out was being looked at for Imagination.

And wow, did that movie make a ton of money this weekend. It might not have been #1, but it broke several records and is being called the weekend 's winner in most ways.

Needs to go into WoL. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
If you actually watch the movie, it deals completely with the mind and imagination... there is hardly anything about health and body in it. It fits with Imagination the best, and I understand that every fanboy wants it in WOL, but it's not going to happen sorry.

If you actually watch the movie, it deals completely with the mind and imagination... there is hardly anything about health and body in it. It fits with Imagination the best, and I understand that every fanboy wants it in WOL, but it's not going to happen sorry.

Fanboy? :lol:

Let's just ignore that WoL had a little attraction that was very similar to the idea of Inside Out....

Either way, Epcot doesn't need to replace, it needs to add. Although Imagination needs to be redone, I fear there would be riots if they ditched a ride featuring Figment.

I have yet to see the movie - buy Joy, Anger, Fear... etc, are not imagination-based feelings, but feelings experienced by the mind....which are part of the body. I mean... it's an obvious statement but Imagination Pavilion deals with the creative and fictional part of the mind.

Reactions: Cole and Cheezbat
Fanboy? :lol:

Let's just ignore that WoL had a little attraction that was very similar to the idea of Inside Out....

Either way, Epcot doesn't need to replace, it needs to add. Although Imagination needs to be redone, I fear there would be riots if they ditched a ride featuring Figment.

I have yet to see the movie - buy Joy, Anger, Fear... etc, are not imagination-based feelings, but feelings experienced by the mind....which are part of the body. I mean... it's an obvious statement but Imagination Pavilion deals with the creative and fictional part of the mind.
Watch the movie and you'll see why it's not like Cranium Command.

I'm pretty sure if we are spending time debating which pavilion an attraction should go into we are ALL fanboys by definition.

I have seen the movie and it would be an easy overlay to CC. Remember the attraction does not have to recreate the movie but use the characters from it in an entertaining storyline. Of course that attraction does not exist in a vacuum and the chances of that overlay happening without Body Wars and the pavilion having a sponsor seems pretty slim.

I think this would skew more on the edutainment side so EPCOT would make more sense. WoL sounds like the best place to put it to me.