Post your Wizarding World Merchandise | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Post your Wizarding World Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Islands Trading Co, Universal Studios Store, and CityWalk Store all have the same basic potter merch (t shirts, scarves, robes, wands, touristy stuff). The only things that are WW exclusive are the less popular candy from Honeydukes, most of the Zonkos stuff, and a few items from the other stores.

I'm gearing up for my trip in a week and I'm wondering what merch is available in the airport and the Uni Store at City Walk. Anybody help me out?

I remember seeing the Botts beans, chocolate frogs, Gryffindor/Slytherin ties and mugs, some t-shirts and what not at the airport.

Got myself a Gryffindor Sweater at WWOHP. They started selling them last month and will be selling Cardigan versions around now as they were just waiting for them to arrive. They are made by Lochaven who make the ones worn in the films and although they are labelled Wizarding World of Harry Potter they actually have a blue Lochaven of Scotland label hidden inside. Cool to have the same sweater as the characters wear in time for Deathly Hallows 2 coming out. Looks like everyone is wearing them for the final battle scenes.
5710463472_1812810264_m.jpg

I think mine cost $84.95. Considering they are hand made in Scotland and really are replicas from the films and not something knocked up in China I didn't think that was too bad.

Does anyone have an up-to-date list of the things available now? Has anything particularly interesting been added since last summer? I'm just wondering how much of my money I'll be forced to give Uni when I'm back in a few weeks :lol: I notice on the online shop they now have Time Turner keychains and Sorting Hat hats, I think I'll need both of those! Plus I'll have to buy another Ministry bag, since Evanna Lynch signed mine at the Deathly Hallows Pt 2 Premiere I'll never be able to take it out of the house again :p

It's not new merchandise exactly, but did everyone know they're now selling some Honeydukes items online? Pumpkin juice, a set of Chocolate frogs (for $49, if I recall correctly!), etc.

It's not new merchandise exactly, but did everyone know they're now selling some Honeydukes items online? Pumpkin juice, a set of Chocolate frogs (for $49, if I recall correctly!), etc.

I find it quite surprising that a four pack of Chocolate Frogs ($49.95) are more than TWICE the price of a four pack of Pumpkin Juice ($23.96). Anyone else think the same? Maybe it's just because the frogs are desired more among fans.

The Honeydukes section of the merchandise site is obviously still in its early stages, though. I mean, there's not even the Every-Flavor Beans yet for sale. Additionally, the only items for sale online will probably be the prepackaged foods (not in the glass case).

I find it quite surprising that a four pack of Chocolate Frogs ($49.95) are more than TWICE the price of a four pack of Pumpkin Juice ($23.96). Anyone else think the same? Maybe it's just because the frogs are desired more among fans.

The Honeydukes section of the merchandise site is obviously still in its early stages, though. I mean, there's not even the Every-Flavor Beans yet for sale. Additionally, the only items for sale online will probably be the prepackaged foods (not in the glass case).

Maybe the 4 pack of frogs is 50 because you're guaranteed to get one of each of the 4 founder cards.