Post your Wizarding World Merchandise | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Post your Wizarding World Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've said much/come on in while BUT I just couldn't bring myself to not show you guys :lol:

I went into Honeydukes for a hot second just to see if they had the Dumbledore chocolate frogs, and they did!! But I did NOT notice the exploding bon-bons. :mad:

NO WAY! I was just there this weekend! :'( I want one! Thanks for the head-up!! :rep:

PS: That's strange about the bonbons.. They were there this weekend!

They now have more characters' wands at Ollivanders (possibly other stores too, but I only looked in Ollivanders)!

New additions
- Mad-Eye Moody
- Professor Slughorn
- Professor McGonagall
- Arthur Weasley
- Molly Weasley

Last edited:
um...

i've got Sirius's wand, the Elder Wand (Dumbledore's wand), and two custom wands.

i got a Slytherin shirt that says "Shrewd". a Ministry of Magic t-shirt.

a Time Turner, a couple wizard cards. some Butterbeer mugs. i bought Deathly Hallows P1 my first visit.

really i just buy wands every time i go :rofl:

NO WAY! I was just there this weekend! :'( I want one! Thanks for the head-up!! :rep:

PS: That's strange about the bonbons.. They were there this weekend!

After my ^ previous ^ post on here, I guess I should mention that I eventually got two of these Special-Edition chocolate frogs + Dumbledore cards :thumbs:

And by the way, I was at the WWoHP a few days ago, and these seem to be all gone now.

Has anyone gotten the heat reacting Marauder's Map mug?
I wish there was a video on it... I'm contemplating getting one. :idea2: