Post your Wizarding World Merchandise | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Post your Wizarding World Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I've heard the pygmy puffs have all sold out and disappeared from shops. PLEASE tell me they're going to be back. o_o

Do you think they'll discontinue certain products from the WW? I'm curious because I won't make it to the theme park until next year at the earliest...

So I've heard the pygmy puffs have all sold out and disappeared from shops. PLEASE tell me they're going to be back. o_o

Do you think they'll discontinue certain products from the WW? I'm curious because I won't make it to the theme park until next year at the earliest...

Tms have said the Puffs will be restocked in August. Yesterday I saw none on the shelves, or even in the cages.

I bet they will discontinue certain products, especially the more useless ones in Zonko's.

The crappy joke stuff I don't really care about... I'm interested in a lot of the plush toys and more HP themed products, like prefect pins and what have you.

I notice Universal's online store appears to be preparing to put HP products up.

Tms have said the Puffs will be restocked in August. Yesterday I saw none on the shelves, or even in the cages.

I bet they will discontinue certain products, especially the more useless ones in Zonko's.

Such as the rubber chickens!

I wish I would have been in the brainstorming session on what to sell at Zonko's when someone chimed in "Rubber Chickens!!".....I would have slapped them silly.

The Ash and Elder wand were in stock on GO. Those two are my friend's and my birthday wands. The Ash wand is beautiful but the Elder is similar to Voldemort's wand with a skull for a handle which I didn't like so I just decided to get Ginny Weasley's wand.

Reactions: mantaguy
The Ash and Elder wand were in stock on GO. Those two are my friend's and my birthday wands. The Ash wand is beautiful but the Elder is similar to Voldemort's wand with a skull for a handle which I didn't like so I just decided to get Ginny Weasley's wand.

Thanks for the info. The elder wand really should be the one to look like that because Voldemort was searching for The Elder Wand in DH.

Does anyone have a picture of the Ash wand?

The online store is supposed to be up today. I heard it from an employee at Zonko's...so let's just watch and see!

Ooooh. On the one hand, I almost don't want to buy stuff online, but on the other, I'm worried items will be discontinued by the time I get there, and I'll miss out on something I wanted. Oh well. I'll be curious to see which products they'll be offering online.

Also, if anyone has a picture of the wand for April 17 (willow, I believe), I'd love to see it.

Last edited:
August? Seems like an awful long time for a restock. Somehow I believe it'll be quicker than that.
They'd be stupid not to restock. Every female (and some males) picked one up before leaving Zonko's.

--- Update ---

I thought I'd post pictures of what I bought on Friday at the GO...I have a couple that I didn't buy (Ton Tongue Toffee, Canary Creams):
Picture750.jpg

Front of shirt:
Picture791.jpg

Back:
Picture792.jpg

Picture790.jpg

Picture789.jpg

Picture788.jpg

Picture787.jpg

Picture743.jpg

Picture742.jpg

Prices:
Pygmy Puff-$15
Stein-$9.50
Chocolate Frog-$10
Snape Keychain-$7
Gryffindor Quidditch Shirt-$29
Quibbler-$7
A note on the Quibbler: The glasses that it comes with (though made of paper) do work!