Post your Wizarding World Merchandise | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Post your Wizarding World Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just as an update... the merch site at UO is back up, but when you click on the Wizarding World tab it says, "Coming Soon". So basically, they updated the site just to let us know that it was coming soon. :bang:

im so glad that this conversation ends on wands because i have been wondering about them.

they have all 12 birthday wands but do they have them available in all 3 cores? or do they not specify core?
i want a rowan wand but it needs to have a dragon heartstring core. lol.

My daughter was picked in Ollivanders for a wand to choose her. The wand keeper told her the Hawthorn wand that chose her has a unicorn core.

Can someone check if they have the Hawthorn wand in, and if it is take a picture?

In this picture from Back to Front - Sirius Black (love the detail), Professor Snape, Draco and the Hawthorn wands

photo.php

Not sure why the photo isn't showing up but maybe you can see it with this link

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1382175&l=3c10b92fc2&id=1256469775

--- Update ---

I bought the mug, but afterward really considered how much of a hassle it is. Luckily, I brought paper towels in my backpack to clean it out and store it...I knew I'd be back early next month, and knew I'd want to have some more (and I liked the souvenir aspect). But refills are expensive considering all the other speciality cups get you a discount around the park.

I purchased one mug for each of us as we are not from the area. In my park bag I always carry around wet-ones wipes because I hate sticky fingers. I also purchased those clips people use for rock climbing in the camping section and attached two to each of our back packs so we could have our hands free. We used these clips to attach the mugs to our packs along with a few other things.

--- Update ---

I up loaded pictures of some of the merchandise we purchased during our trip. Not sure how this works but I hope it does.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=65783&id=1256469775&l=cd22c4333a

Last edited:
Reactions: mantaguy
That's kinda cheap, though. I wish they would have just created a short version of the Quibbler. When I went to the Harry Potter Exhibition in Chicago, I'm pretty sure one of the props there was pages from the Quibbler, so they could have made a replica easily.

Not sure if the ones WB Shop sells are plastic or not: http://www.wbshop.com/Harry-Potter-...-Specs/HPEPLUNASP,default,pd.html?cgid=hpcost
There was a pair in Dervish and Bangs. My eldest daughter picked up the pair and asked a TM if they had any more. The TM was a bit surprised and upset "Don't Touch those. They are movie props. Not for sale. We don't have any for sale." With that my daughter scurried out of the shop. She didn't know they were props, she thought they were for sale.

Before taking our trip to the WWOHP I spotted something that looked similar to Spetrospects and my youngest thought they were very ideal. I spent $2.50 at the local Party City store for these. They don't work like the real thing. They do make things look odd sized though.

attachment.php

Colleen, your pictures were awesome! And WOW! Do you think you have enough pumpkin juice?

I know the correct answer: no :)

I brought back 17 bottles. So far the kids seem to be "saving" them as no one has taken any out of the fridge since we came back Monday night.

--- Update ---

How much are Quaffles?

My daughter bought one and she says there were around $20-$25. She doesn't remember exactly as we did purchace a great deal of merchandise.

In this picture from Back to Front - Sirius Black (love the detail), Professor Snape, Draco and the Hawthorn wands

photo.php

Not sure why the photo isn't showing up but maybe you can see it with this link

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1382175&l=3c10b92fc2&id=1256469775

--- Update ---

I purchased one mug for each of us as we are not from the area. In my park bag I always carry around wet-ones wipes because I hate sticky fingers. I also purchased those clips people use for rock climbing in the camping section and attached two to each of our back packs so we could have our hands free. We used these clips to attach the mugs to our packs along with a few other things.

--- Update ---

I up loaded pictures of some of the merchandise we purchased during our trip. Not sure how this works but I hope it does.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=65783&id=1256469775&l=cd22c4333a

WHERE did you find a Quick Quotes Quill?! I am so jealous, I did not see any!

--- Update ---

vvn0m.jpg

My sister and I dueling in our robes. I am Ravenclaw, she is Hufflepuff.

WHERE did you find a Quick Quotes Quill?! I am so jealous, I did not see any!

--- Update ---

vvn0m.jpg

My sister and I dueling in our robes. I am Ravenclaw, she is Hufflepuff.

I found the Quick Quotes Quill behind the bared register of the Owl Post. Near the sealing waxes and stationairy.

Great picture of you to dueling .

I found the Quick Quotes Quill behind the bared register of the Owl Post. Near the sealing waxes and stationairy.

Great picture of you to dueling .

Thanks for the reply...unfortunately I suppose I will be getting one of those when I return in the fall. My sister and I both kicked ourselves when we looked at your photographs for not finding them!