Project 727 | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Project 727

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... while the above is true, it appears it isn't the whole story. I am continually startled and baffled by UC's vendor list and reach. I feel so small... :(

Meaning they are working together with different companies for this? Universal seems to be really good at combing different contractors to create unique things.

November 2nd is closing day for Twister. Tonight the new attraction is scheduled to be announced on the Tonight Show.
Here we go again. Last time you said this it didn't happen!

Just kidding. You were absolute correct last time and the delay of 2 days was because the new F&F artwork (without the Hollywood tram) wasn't finished/approved yet. That is, what I heard was the hiccup with the announcement.

This makes me feel better about canceling my November trip. One of the main reasons for going was to see Twister one more time.

That's some major short notice if it is closing on the 2nd. I'll try and make it out to USF Thursday morning to say good bye.
Disaster was pretty short notice, but that at least managed to get waits over half an hour at times. Twister gets 15 minutes at most and is consistently a walk on. Only hardcore fans will care about an early notice.

What if Pax is the special guest on Fallon's show during the ride?

0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif

Race Through New York.

Reminds me of my morning commute from the Bronx where I live to Brooklyn where I work, especially when the Lex lines are screwed up due to signal problems/train traffic. What fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.