Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 159 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Starting a family >>>>> planning a theme park vacation IMHO
I wasn't saying one is better. I was just saying if you already have something planned (could be anything) where it would be better to not be pregnant at that time there's easy steps to take by both parties.

What are the ride vehicles for this attarction? I heard a while back they were like soarin, but I see pictures of some type of futuristic race car.

What are the ride vehicles for this attarction? I heard a while back they were like soarin, but I see pictures of some type of futuristic race car.
As far as I've heard, instead of suspended like Soarin', the motion base is under the theater, like this:

Which goes along with Universal calling it a "Flying Theater."

Reactions: Coasted
I've seen people outside of Kong asking team members if the ride goes upside down. The team member literally points to the car and shows them that it's a giant truck. The people still don't get it and continue to ask if it has a big drop or goes fast. Idiots.

You've got to remember that the average public don't know that much about the technical aspects of a ride. Hulk's trains are probably about a similar size to the Kong truck and they could easily made that comparison.

Reactions: Andysol