Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 218 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Probably next year or so when Fallon returns. I'm guessing he's getting addicted to doing the show here.
It would be interesting to see if he gets a spike in ratings when he does the show from Orlando. If so, especially with the attraction there now, it would behoove NBC to do the show from Orlando more often.

Typhoon Lagoon & BB did.
Aquatica does not, they just have directory boards in a few places throughout the park. But each place is different.

Wet n Wild had maps, but half of the pamphlet was ads for cabana rentals, dining plan, Express, photopass, etc. They probably figure you'll grab one when you enter, skim through it once and then leave it in a locker or backpack all day. It was probably for add-on advertising more than map directory.

Reactions: Journey_On
Dumb question, but do water parks have paper maps? Seems like paper + water doesn't really mix. I assumed they would just have map sign boards everywhere

Typhoon Lagoon & BB did.
Yeah, they used to, but I feel like they may have only had them for advertising purposes, because I seem to remember they only ever had them at the resorts but never at the actual park.

I went for my second time today. I decided to ignore the color and just watch the Ragtime Gals. I think I finally went on the ride the 5th time my color came up. It was really great!

Reactions: Coasted and Mad Dog
Wet n Wild had maps, but half of the pamphlet was ads for cabana rentals, dining plan, Express, photopass, etc. They probably figure you'll grab one when you enter, skim through it once and then leave it in a locker or backpack all day. It was probably for add-on advertising more than map directory.

@AliciaStella is correct. There was a part of the map that was ads for upcharge items in the park. Though here is a picture of the bulk of the map:

OsVmcSn.jpg

They had these maps at the turnstiles. I know, off-topic.......

Hurray for Race Through NY being officially open! Does anyone know why they got rid of the Hashtag Panda costume in the Tonight Shop? It used to be merchandise you could buy. I heard a rumor, but I wonder if it was true.

@AliciaStella is correct. There was a section that was ads for upcharge items in the park. Though here is a picture of the main part:

OsVmcSn.jpg

They had these maps at the turnstiles. I know, off-topic.......

Hurray for Race Through NY being officially open! Does anyone know why they got rid of the Hashtag Panda costume in the Tonight Shop? It used to be merchandise you could buy. I heard a rumor, but I wonder if it was true.

People were being inappropriate with the outfits at the park, is what I hear.

Reactions: Journey_On