Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pretty cool imo. That is Production Central. Or is it New York? Either way... construction is a normal sight in those environments.

That's what I meant, Fallon is a part of NY. The concert yard the the immediate left isn't, however.

I was just being nit-picky and looking to type something somewhere. ;)

(there are a lot of popular threads going on of which I have no opinion or just plain cannot comment because I have reached the regrettable wall of "shut up!")

But how many people from Australia come to Orlando? Aren't you closer to DL and other theme parks in other countries?
Quite a few actually. Hollywood is closer and it still get the larger number but a large number of Australians make the trek to Orlando. Most of the time on the US east coast Australians get confused with the British, as our accents are not as distinct as the stereotypical accent we are given (although that accent can exist in some areas just not in the Australia East coast cities).

Reactions: Mike S
Dang! I mean is this going to put them behind on schedule?? That looks like they encountered a problem that required them to demo an entire wing of the building, no?

Dang! I mean is this going to put them behind on schedule?? That looks like they encountered a problem that required them to demo an entire wing of the building, no?

While anything is possible, I really expected at least two walls to come off to some extent. I believe I stated this months ago referring to steel support repositioning.