Restaurants | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Restaurants

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm intrigued. I'll agree, Universal isn't known for food, but I'll take a bite the next time at the park with someone.

How about we do our meetup there?
I'd be down with that!

I have no problem waiting in line for whoever wants to eat there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to say the Ribs were far surperior this time around. As we were eating the head chef Brian came around to the guests checking in and he remembered me from Saturday and said they have already started to make changes and he is quite hopefull that it will continue past June 8th.

Is Eric Kopelow not the Head Chef at USH anymore. Got to meet the guy a couple times and he seems very nice. The VIP experience food is said to be cooked by him.  Maybe this was the Sous.

Oh, good. Still, it's not open for that long... Plus, it opens right at the peak of the day. <_<
Yep. That's why it's best to get in line around 12:00 cause around 1:00 is when it starts to get a little crazy.

I have some family that heard about the restaraunt and want to try it out so.... I'm going again on Saturday. Maybe I can support the restaraunt all by myself.

I'm at USH and they have raised the price for adults by $3.00 at the BBQ place. It's now $24.95 just $2.00 cheaper than Disney.

Gosh darrnitttttt :p can't play the system I guess.

I hope it's worth the price! Will definitely give it a shot...

Probably a dumb question: if someone bought a meal at Jurassic Cafe and wants to join their party upstairs who bought the BBQ, can they set/eat with them?

Gosh darrnitttttt :p can't play the system I guess.

I hope it's worth the price! Will definitely give it a shot...

Probably a dumb question: if someone bought a meal at Jurassic Cafe and wants to join their party upstairs who bought the BBQ, can they set/eat with them?
It's not a dumb question at all. I'm gonna venture a guess and say no. What's to stop that person from also having some of the food at the restaraunt?? But that's just a guess.

The restaraunt will now house corporate events. Today was the first one. Guest research was out in full force today. Its sounding good like it might stay long term but won't know for sure till the next week or so. The two week trial run ends June 8th.

The restaraunt will now house corporate events. Today was the first one. Guest research was out in full force today. Its sounding good like it might stay long term but won't know for sure till the next week or so. The two week trial run ends June 8th.
That's a shame. It seems like they really have no idea what they're doing. They're just seeing what works.