Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Restaurants

So now the plaza is really becoming a plaza with restaurants and a lot of things... I thought it was going to help with traffic and such but it seems that it will only add more traffic since there will be eating options. But since we know nothing about how it will end up looking probably it is a nice place and it does aliviate the bottleneck in that area, lets hope.

My hearing isn't the best, but in the interview @ 1:06 did she say "52 states here"???? I sure hope she didn't. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder I failed geography. All this time I thought we only had 50, I need to find the other two! :D

The sign for the BBQ is still on the terrace though. Although there is nothing left behind. Just the sign.

I received an email two days ago from someone at universal. They said they are still in the process of reviewing on whether or not to keep the restaraunt.

Same here. I emailed them telling them it was a shock that they stopped offering it so soon, especially since it was so great and popular, and they said they appreciated the feedback and they'll bring up my email in the next food meeting.

Kind of off topic, but how is the food and pricing over at the Jurassic Cafe? What's it like? I've never ventured into there in all the years I've been visiting the park (we literally always eat at Doc Brown's), but my friend and I decided we want to eat at Jurassic Cafe tomorrow so I'd love to know what to expect ahead of time. :)

I received an email two days ago from someone at universal. They said they are still in the process of reviewing on whether or not to keep the restaraunt.
That is awesome! I really hope the park brings something like this permanent.

Doesn't Jurassic Cafe also serve Panda Express when the actual Panda Express restaurant is closed? I doubt this is relevant since Panda Express is bound to be open during the summer rush, but just out of curiousity.

It's been a while since the All You Can Eat T-REX BBQ place was at the park.

I don't see USH having an all you can eat "restaurant". I think the park needs that because you probably know that the "All You Can Eat" Meal pass is gone (which I loved) to make it fair.