Rumor (Now Confirmed): Super Silly Fun Land | Inside Universal Forums

Rumor (Now Confirmed): Super Silly Fun Land

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do you think Hollywood may be getting "Super Silly Fun Land"?

• Total voters
U

UniversalFan

Source: http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2013/05/universal-files-trademark-for-super.html

Link to post: http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn85920625&docId=DRW20130505064410#docIndex=0&page=1

MARK: SUPER SILLY FUN LAND (Standard Characters, see mark)
The literal element of the mark consists of SUPER SILLY FUN LAND.
The mark consists of standard characters, without claim to any particular font, style, size, or color.

The applicant, Universal City Studios LLC, a limited liability company legally organized under the laws of Delaware, having an address of 
      100 Universal City Plaza
      Universal City, California 91608
      United States

This is very interesting. We are highly sure that Orlando is not thinking of getting this "land" because it is literally surrounded by soundstages. It does say here it is the one here in Hollywood. Remember that this is for a trademark.

Last edited:
While the address is for Hollywood it may not necessarily mean its coming to Hollywood, however I think/hope they will move over the carnival games from flintstones and re theme them to DM with this.
Possibly. But we may never know until it is announced in some fashion.

I was just gonna say, I hope this will be our version of Springfield in Florida. Like I said before, I think the entrance will be identical to Florida in that we'll have Gru's house as the entrance, and then the rest of the facade will be themed to a carnival and extend into the actual new carnival area.

I'd much rather have Super Silly Fun Land carnival games than the current Flintstones ones. In fact, several of the games' prizes are stuffed minions and unicorns!

If Super Silly Fun Land really does replace Flintstones, what would that current area be turned into?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind Universal Plaza not having anything super exciting. The park is usually packed and chaotic, and a central semi peaceful area is much needed. If the Flinstone games are indeed being transferred to Coke Soak, I'm thrilled. More walking space!

Reactions: JaySalahi
Bob Dylan, first off congrats on the new gig here! Second, I know this has been asked a lot, but any update as to when universal plaza might open?

My speculations are that if "this land" will be coming to Hollywood, they are going to open that first, and then the ride in 2014.