Rumor (Now Confirmed): Super Silly Fun Land | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Rumor (Now Confirmed): Super Silly Fun Land

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do you think Hollywood may be getting "Super Silly Fun Land"?

• Total voters
You think Universal Plaza will be considered the attraction of 2013? Probably will because there are no other plans, that we know of, of something else being built... knowing that, any ideas on what would be 2015 attraction?? one year shy of Potter... Other thing that I really want is a complete and extensive refurb of Jurassic Park, it doesn't matter that they don't add anything else up to 2016 but to show some love to JP. Change the animatronics and add more foliage...

I wonder if (when) Universal will announce that it is coming to Hollywood. But putting Super Silly Fun Land in the park that is not near the attraction at all seems kinda strange, don't you think? So does it make sense with it coming to Hollywood.

The proposed location is right next to the main ride building...?
I know, but I am talking about Florida. So what i am saying is that placing that land in Florida seems a little out of place.

I know, but I am talking about Florida. So what i am saying is that placing that land in Florida seems a little out of place.
It's a lot more likely we'll only be getting it this time. For one, Universal confirmed we'd be getting something exclusive to the park. Also, Florida's really got no room since everything is surrounded by sound stages. If you've walked through Production Central before, you'll know what I mean - there's already a lot going on in there!

It's a lot more likely we'll only be getting it this time. For one, Universal confirmed we'd be getting something exclusive to the park. Also, Florida's really got no room since everything is surrounded by sound stages. If you've walked through Production Central before, you'll know what I mean - there's already a lot going on in there!
FINALLY. Something not from Orlando.

It'd have to be pretty darn small if they still want a fair amount of carnival games and a kids' play area (unless you mean they'd replace the play area with the ferris wheel). I wouldn't mind it, to be honest.

Reactions: Jon Fu
^ you're kidding me? Now I'm officially more excited for Universal Plaza than Minion Mayhem. It's really gonna be as immersive as Fantasy Faire...? I can't wait :) Fun or not, it's gonna be a totally new area. And it's not a simulator, so I'm happy :)

Yes, especially because it's now much more elaborate. Almost on the scale of Fantasy Faire at DL.
Do you think that the current T2:3D building will be repainted or entirely demolished to make more space for the land and the ride? And will there be a gift shop?

Do you think that the current T2:3D building will be repainted or entirely demolished to make more space for the land and the ride? And will there be a gift shop?
I wouldn't  think so. The Restaurant attached to the attraction will most likely be apart of SSFL, Good question on the gift shop because Minion Mayhem contains a last scene/room which might 86 a gift shop but i dout USH would want to do that. 

Yes, especially because it's now much more elaborate. Almost on the scale of Fantasy Faire at DL.
Nice to hear it will be elaborate but will it be a something different from our currently themed areas (french quarter, new york street)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't  think so.
If they demolish the building, I doubt we'd be able to finish before 2014. That's the argument many people have been making all along: it's obvious they're trying to fit Despicable Me in the former Terminator building, but many question whether or not that's a wise choice - seeing how Despicable Me's ride building in Florida is smaller than Terminator's building here in Hollywood.

Doubt they'd demo the building, they've been gutting it for some time. Gift shop is supposed to still be there too last I heard. And there's still no confirmation that the DM theme park land is going to be there. If it is, as we suspect, then it won't be that huge simply because of what the area is on top of.