Rumor (Now Confirmed): Super Silly Fun Land | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Rumor (Now Confirmed): Super Silly Fun Land

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do you think Hollywood may be getting "Super Silly Fun Land"?

• Total voters
If they demolish the building, I doubt we'd be able to finish before 2014. That's the argument many people have been making all along: it's obvious they're trying to fit Despicable Me in the former Terminator building, but many question whether or not that's a wise choice - seeing how Despicable Me's ride building in Florida is smaller than Terminator's building here in Hollywood.
I see that in pictures that they are putting holes in the building..

If we DO get the Super Silly Fun Land, I hope they go all out themeing it. I think it's obvious there's room for midway games but I'm curious if there will be a flat ride afterall....I just don't feel like there's room...

When the heck are they even gonna announce this thing? They've announced that it's coming to the park in 2014, but they haven't given it's location or any other details.. Not that it's a mystery where it'll end up going, but reassurance is always nice.  :p

Here's What I Think:

1)  Mini Carnival Games. (Small Amount)

2) A Small Ride. 

3) if its not Possible for a ride, then a Play Ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: William
Here's What I Think:

1)  Mini Carnival Games. (Small Amount)

2) A Small Ride. 

3) if its not Possible for a ride, then a Play Ground.
I really hope they confirm something very similar to this pretty soon.

Also, we'd better get some decent carnival games - if their quality is anywhere near the current Simpsons carnival games, I might gag.

I do not see a ride system going on top of the parking structure. I feel the best bet would be to place all of the carnival games there and place lots of music around the area. This will be a great place to sell popcorn and cotton candy

Reactions: Allen The Actor
I do not see a ride system going on top of the parking structure. I feel the best bet would be to place all of the carnival games there and place lots of music around the area. This will be a great place to sell popcorn and cotton candy
Agreed. And churros. Lots of churros.I think at best they're going to fix up the old booths and change the theme to fit DM.

Reactions: BernardMesa
i Agree with the Alot of Music part. that really makes sense for a Super Silly Fun Land.

A small flat ride could add to the lively, exciting carnival atmosphere. It may be hard to squeeze it in, though.. It'll have to have its own queue and everything, but still make room for the Minion Mayhem gift shop and carnival games. I don't mind the color and energy happening all around in that area, but I don't want to feel crammed just walking through it.

If the Super Silly Fun Land really does go in that prime spot, it would be nice if they put in at least one ride. I know there's no space for a Ferris wheel but maybe an attraction like the scrambler? I don't know, but I think the concept is great and it'd be a shame if it were just midway games.