Sapphire Falls Resort | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Sapphire Falls Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm having the worst experience at SF. My room is disgusting. Spoke with the front desk already 4 times about cleanliness. I'm extremely upset.

What is the room type? Did they do anything?

A standard two queen. There were brown stains splattered on the walls. Sticky marks on the table. So I went down and asked them to move our rooms and they said we would have to wait until they would have a replacement so I told them house keeping can just go and clean it. They went into the room but didn't clean all the marks. Hours later when we were about to go to sleep, my guest pulls the top sheets down and finds a brownish large stain on the top sheet. I went down to the lobby at 11pm with the sheet in my hand and held it up to the manager. The manager is a nice guy and I felt bad for him because I know it's not his fault but this is unacceptable.

Last edited:
A standard two queen. There were brown stains splattered on the walls. Sticky marks on the table. So I went down and asked them to move our rooms and they said we would have to wait until they would have a replacement so I told them house keeping can just go and clean it. They went into the room but didn't clean all the marks. Hours later when we were about to go to sleep, my guest pulls the top sheets down and finds a brownish large stain on the top sheet. I went down to the lobby at 11pm with the sheet in my hand and held it up to the manager. The manager is a nice guy and I felt bad for him because I know it's not his fault but this is unacceptable.

I'm sorry to hear that... Did they compensate you in any way? I'll be staying there in two weeks and this story is very sad. I will be in a sapphire suite though but issues can happen in any room. That sucks :-/

I'm sorry to hear that... Did they compensate you in any way? I'll be staying there in two weeks and this story is very sad. I will be in a sapphire suite though but issues can happen in any room. That sucks :-/

They should compensate you. This is one of those times where compensation is very much deserved. I got a refund after out trip due to a malfunctioning fridge issue. I really didn't deserve the refund, but there it was.

It would be really helpful if you people quoted the post that you are commenting on. Some of your posts are way out of context and I am left having to scroll back and guess.

This issue with the rooms happened to me yerserday. I'm at SF until tomorrow.

We had a good stay. I did not mind the room size at all. I know some folks had issues and I think I heard the folks next door talking to staff about an issue (I really didn't here anything, but it sounded like folks were talking to staff outside the door. Sorry to hear what happened with Mike and that is completely not good, but we have been happy with each of our stays on site.

I really do not drink often (I can drink, I just chose not to), but I do like rum and I do tend to have some drinks with my UNI overnight stays. I only had one drink at Strong Water and I could go broke at that place!

I really dug this staircase thing they have from the lobby down to the water taxi:

29484264300_2bd180bc23_c.jpg

29484249040_b265120237_c.jpg

29148747514_123ecb097b_c.jpg

29776343695_331d739f1c_c.jpg

It would be really helpful if you people quoted the post that you are commenting on. Some of your posts are way out of context and I am left having to scroll back and guess.
I wish you quoted what you were talking about lol

I saw nothing but "quoted" posts directly before yours....

Reactions: martymcflyy85