Sapphire Falls Resort | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Sapphire Falls Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Checking into SF Friday night. We can't wait. Been watching Brians vlogstruction videos, Tim and Jen videos, cheap seats etc.....we are so pumped beyond belief. We havent been on vacation since november 2013 at UNI...it has changed so much with so many new things, and the best thing? My son is 56" so he is able to go on everything, and he's ready!

We are counting down the literal seconds! The Dolphins lost today, and I was numb to it because:

1) I am used to it

and

2) We go on vacation soon!!!

We got the Browns on Sunday and Ill watch at NBC sports grill. Do they show all games on Sundays?

Also we have refillable popcorn and coke (not freestyle) from 2013....can we still use those? Or should we get new ones?

Thanks!

That's something I wouldn't know.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Joel and RevFreako
Okay guys. So I checked out today. I was compensated for the issues I had. If I post the pictures you guys would be in disbelief that this was at a Lowes Universal resort.

I woke up this morning to a housekeeping lady opening our door at 9:20 am (while we were in bed) yelling "checkout" and closing our door again. Mind you, checkout is at 11pm. The cherry on top to our trip

Okay guys. So I checked out today. I was compensated for the issues I had. If I post the pictures you guys would be in disbelief that this was at a Lowes Universal resort.

I woke up this morning to a housekeeping lady opening our door at 9:20 am (while we were in bed) yelling "checkout" and closing our door again. Mind you, checkout is at 11pm. The cherry on top to our trip

:lol: What a shitty experience, brown spots aside. Shocked that Loews and Universal, given their history, couldn't get it together for you this weekend but hope the compensation made it worth.

Reactions: Joel
:lol: What a shitty experience, brown spots aside. Shocked that Loews and Universal, given their history, couldn't get it together for you this weekend but hope the compensation made it worth.

Just read a review on trip advisor with someone having the same experience with a housekeeper. So it's not just me. The managers were very nice and I felt bad complaining to them but I was so angry, $700 is not change.

Don't know if I should post the pics considering they did comp me...

Last edited:
These pictures were taken right when we walked in, except for the bed sheet. That one was taken when we were about to go to sleep.

Sticky marks on the desk
IMG_2397_zpsbw8mbwdw.jpg

IMG_2388_zpspprol9lt.jpg

On the other side of the top sheet
IMG_2400_zpsptgmucmm.jpg

The tongs for the ice
IMG_2391_zpsqig4zmrd.jpg

Brown splats of I don't know what right when you walk in.

IMG_2406_zps25tzqegm.jpg

After I spoke to the front desk and a manager twice the first day. They said it would be fixed...

IMG_2409_zpslutyadvp.jpg

Reactions: Yung1522
These pictures were taken right when we walked in, except for the bed sheet. That one was taken when we were about to go to sleep.

Sticky marks on the desk
IMG_2397_zpsbw8mbwdw.jpg

IMG_2388_zpspprol9lt.jpg

IMG_2400_zpsptgmucmm.jpg

The tongs for the ice
IMG_2391_zpsqig4zmrd.jpg

IMG_2406_zps25tzqegm.jpg

After I spoke to the front desk and a manager twice the first day. They said it would be fixed...

IMG_2409_zpslutyadvp.jpg
That is nasty! We had two bloodied up pillows and shoes left in the bathroom for our stay...I would still stay there again in a second though.20160918_234446.jpg

That is nasty! We had two bloodied up pillows and shoes left in the bathroom for our stay...I would still stay there again in a second though.View attachment 3077

WOW, completely unacceptable. Crazy how two people on this site have had a nasty experience, imagine how many others are having the same issues. This hotel has a huge problem. I want to get in contact with the highest manager possible to talk to them about my experience.

To be fair. The concergie did leave this in my room, when I first went to the front desk, which was thoughtful. It was a case with candy, 2 soda cans and a movie voucher. However the fishy smell didn't go away and nothing was cleaned. I wanted a clean room. So there is a miscommunication amoung departments.

IMG_2433_zpsjs6dunir.jpg

Last edited:

Sticky marks on the desk
IMG_2397_zpsbw8mbwdw.jpg

IMG_2388_zpspprol9lt.jpg

IMG_2400_zpsptgmucmm.jpg

The tongs for the ice
IMG_2391_zpsqig4zmrd.jpg

IMG_2406_zps25tzqegm.jpg

IMG_2409_zpslutyadvp.jpg

That is nasty! We had two bloodied up pillows and shoes left in the bathroom for our stay...I would still stay there again in a second though.View attachment 3077

That's gross, even my extreme love for this hotel wavered a bit after seeing this..

Also, wtf were the people in your room before your stay doing?! That must've been a shitty experience lol