Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld Orlando's Sesame Street

So have we heard of a reason why there isn't a character dining experience here? Room? Exclusivity with Sesame Place? Didn't want to shell out the dough to build it? Outside of not having a nice dark ride (which is understandable with SWO's financial situation and could be an awesome Phase 2) not having a proper sit down character dining is mind boggling. I worked at Sesame Place for one summer and I don't think there was a day that went by where that character dining experience wasn't sold out. There's a lot of money left on the table.

So have we heard of a reason why there isn't a character dining experience here? Room? Exclusivity with Sesame Place? Didn't want to shell out the dough to build it? Outside of not having a nice dark ride (which is understandable with SWO's financial situation and could be an awesome Phase 2) not having a proper sit down character dining is mind boggling. I worked at Sesame Place for one summer and I don't think there was a day that went by where that character dining experience wasn't sold out. There's a lot of money left on the table.
That's a great point. I find it hard to believe that room is the issue. Worst case, they'll put the character dining somewhere else in the park.

Has SeaWorld ever done character dining before? This could just be something that they don't even think about.

That's a great point. I find it hard to believe that room is the issue. Worst case, they'll put the character dining somewhere else in the park.

Has SeaWorld ever done character dining before? This could just be something that they don't even think about.

They do have a Sesame Street Breakfast, around Halloween.

Really Sea Fire is perfect for the character meals. They have the stage they use to do a sort of little show then the characters all come out for photos. I have a feeling if they had built a dedicated one with Sesame Street it might have been more like Busch Gardens outdoor pavilion style thing that they use for their character meals. I wouldn't want to go to one of those in the summer.

Is all of SeaWorld's food creative? I saw the Sesame Street menu and was blown away by how interesting the options were, but nobody is talking about it.

Hawaiian Grilled Cheese sandwich and Hawaiian chicken tenders? Sign me up.

Is all of SeaWorld's food creative? I saw the Sesame Street menu and was blown away by how interesting the options were, but nobody is talking about it.

Hawaiian Grilled Cheese sandwich and Hawaiian chicken tenders? Sign me up.
Nobody's talking about it?! That's all I talked about when I went lol.

The Hawaiian sandwich is amazing btw!

No, I think this... that I kinda barely got in one of my pics:

View attachment 9227

YES I’ve been wanting a good shot of it from inside the park! Thanks to the both of y’all, hope someone is able to post one.

I love that little sun. I have absolutely no idea who might have made it but I’m sure they enjoyed every second of it. :^)