Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH) | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing of SLOP going into 28 at USH, but if true, this soundstage was the one that housed the Opera theater set for the original silent film, Phantom of the Opera (1925), starring Lon Chaney.

So that everyone has their bearings:

14881400320_2ea68bc66e_c.jpg

15016107276_c365467383_c.jpg

15.jpg

He posted in another thread that he had to leave the board due to a new job, so he may not be back.

I know nothing of SLOP going into 28 at USH, but if true, this soundstage was the one that housed the Opera theater set for the original silent film, Phantom of the Opera (1925), starring Lon Chaney.

15016107276_c365467383_c.jpg

15.jpg

All demolished. Will be on the footprint.

And multi-floor trackless is absolutely possible with VTUs. It's actually even easier than the track switch system. It would make sense to load on the bottom, immediately head into an elevator and go upstairs.

It's wasteful to have a load and unload area upstairs. That's a huge chunk of real estate.

He posted in another thread that he had to leave the board due to a new job, so he may not be back.

Yeah but he posted that before posting the other message. So while it may take him awhile, it seems his farewell was not forever.

I'll elaborate just a little more before I go back to my seclusion. You know how Musion was first used in Disaster to prove it was viable tech for Potter? That's all I should probably say.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I'll elaborate just a little more before I go back to my seclusion. You know how Musion was first used in Disaster to prove it was viable tech for Potter? That's all I should probably say.

So it sounds that this ride will be the experimenting with concepts we should expect to see in Nintendo then.

How can that be though if SLoP is slated for 2017 and Nintendo is 2018? Would it be for Nintendo Phase 2?

The two stages above Transformers (29 & 31) are also scheduled to be repurposed for theme park use...

Status
Not open for further replies.