Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm starting to feel like Comcast/Universal has stopped being so trigger happy. I knew it wasn't sustainable, but I was hoping it wouldn't happen so early.

Kong-Crumpit might be the better duo to Mine train-Lorax, but in the latter case serious construction was supposed to get underway in early Fall. IOA really needed some counter-programming to spread out the Potter crowds.

Sometimes waiting is better, but it reminds me of Disneyland where Ironman should have been 9 months into construction by now. The Star Wars projects might be better in the end for tomorrow land, but that likely is going to take an extra two years to achieve. Of course WDW is a constant example of projects that toe the green light and the trigger never gets pulled in the end.

I'm starting to feel like Comcast/Universal has stopped being so trigger happy. I knew it wasn't sustainable, but I was hoping it wouldn't happen so early.

Kong-Crumpit might be the better duo to Mine train-Lorax, but in the latter case serious construction was supposed to get underway in early Fall. IOA really needed some counter-programming to spread out the Potter crowds.

Sometimes waiting is better, but it reminds me of Disneyland where Ironman should have been 9 months into construction by now. The Star Wars projects might be better in the end for tomorrow land, but that likely is going to take an extra two years to achieve. Of course WDW is a constant example of projects that toe the green light and the trigger never gets pulled in the end.

Not the case I promise you

It can take time to verify/deny new information such as this. Even then, the info may be vague and even unforthcoming.

Bingo!

Not the case I promise you

Bingo!

HTF, if we were to see the plans continue, by when do you believe ground will be broken.?

Btw, its best to remember, they already moved the trike encounter at JP. Im sure they wouldn't have moved it without having something better in mind and something that has already been green lit

Reactions: Jenstar
It's my guess that we'll get Kong/JP instead of JP/Lorax. But most likely NOT Kong/JP/Lorax.

I'm ok with this, since the Lorax sounded like more of the same 3d screen based stuff and not really an over top the dark ride in the vein of Pirates/Haunted Mansion.

I'm ok with this, since the Lorax sounded like more of the same 3d screen based stuff and not really an over top the dark ride in the vein of Pirates/Haunted Mansion.

If anything, they'll do Lorax/Mt. Crumpet/KidZone later in the decade as part of their movement to make the parks more kid-friendly

So inside Seuss a new mini DC Comic Land? It is just so genius I can not believe I did not think about it yet. :pound:

Hmm, let me change that to 99.9% chance because anything could happen, but as if now it "The tree of the Lorax has been cut down"

I am under the impression that Comcast has so many things they want to build they simply can't decide what to build first. At this point it is just strategic planning. But The Lorax is far from dead. It is an amazing ride concept that UniCreative is 100% behind.

Just sayin'

Hmm, let me change that to 99.9% chance because anything could happen, but as if now it "The tree of the Lorax has been cut down"

Cut down? Or simply removed to be replaced with one more accurate to the Illumination feature...

- - - Updated - - -

I am under the impression that Comcast has so many things they want to build they simply can't decide what to build first. At this point it is just strategic planning. But The Lorax is far from dead. It is an amazing ride concept that UniCreative is 100% behind.

Just sayin'

This!!

Huh? I just know that as of now the Lorax attraction is not going to happen.

Ok but how? You keep saying you know. How? What's your proof? A prop being removed? I'm not saying its gonna happen by any means but I want to understand your argument.