Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Seven Seas Food Festival 2018

It's my understanding that some artists wished to not be announced too soon (if at all). Usually the latter end (last 3 weekends) are Latin Bands IIRC.

I ended up purchasing the reserved seating for The Jacksons and after overlooking the menus, me and my friend are each getting a 15-item lanyard. :drool:

I ended up purchasing the reserved seating for The Jacksons and after overlooking the menus, me and my friend are each getting a 15-item lanyard. :drool:

I'm intrigued by Huey Lewis :lol: $19 for seating is not bad at all. But I've never been to the event. Are these generally worth it?

General seating is included/free with park admission/park passes. The Reserved seats on the floor are $19 (still not bad). I've never gotten reserved seating when I've gone. This festival is nice. If you like the artist performing it's even better.

I'm intrigued by Huey Lewis :lol: $19 for seating is not bad at all. But I've never been to the event. Are these generally worth it?

I've never used it for a concert but I've purchased it for the Christmas events and Electric Ocean. It's the only way to guarantee to see it all and with a good view and sometimes the shows at those events are back-to-back-to-back. Totally worth it for me.

Couple new acts added to the lineup, highlighted in bold below:

February 17, 2018: Bachman & Turner
February 18, 2018: Larry the Cable Guy
February 24, 2018: Jacksons
February 25, 2018: Lifehouse
March 3, 2018: Huey Lewis & the News
March 4, 2018: Chris Young
March 10, 2018: Daughtry
March 11, 2018: HANSON
March 17, 2018: Announcing Soon
March 18, 2018: Announcing Soon
March 24, 2018: Announcing Soon