Shanghai Disneyland | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Shanghai Disneyland

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For those interested, this is what SDL currently looks like... Let it be known that I really dislike the look of the Castle.
Shanghai-Disneyland-800x400.jpg

It's much more completed than that..

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI: When posting a twitter post, use the "Copy link" option and not the embed. ;)

It's Instagram ;)

I tried removing the unneeded code, but haven't got time at work!

Edit, thanks Mod :)

I like that the castles has influences from other parks. It is massive!

Woah, great pics! I can't wait to see ride through videos once the park is open. Is it just me or does the new Buzz ride look like the first Buzz shooting ride that doesn't look incredibly cheap?

The castle does look a little bulky in places but it's nice. The pictures of the rides testing though... wow. Makes me want to see it in person real bad.

Looks like SDL will be using the old Fast Pass system. The Fast Pass machines will be located in rather large clusters and service all the rides in the area, like how New Fantaslyland Fast Passes worked before My Magic +.

Also, looks like SDL take a hand out of DHS's book and have a dance party as an attraction. It is in Tomorrowland and named Club Destin-E.

On a more positive note, the Treasure Cove area will have a pirate themed stunt show called Eye of the Storm. That may have already been stated, idk.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
The same thing Happened when Hong Kong opened. Much of Paris' lifespan the park was treated like a piece of trash by guests. Cultures vary everywhere.