Should Universal try again with trackless rides? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Should Universal try again with trackless rides?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
while I'm skeptical of this ever coming to fruition (it's exceedingly rare to see that kind of investment on what is only sort of a new attraction), I think the sensation of going on a ride without a track is still pretty special. while you can, if you're looking closely, see the requisite skid marks marking your path, I find it much easier to immerse myself in an attraction when I can't see an obvious track.

is that worth all the headaches that come with it? probably not! a great ride that's closed isn't any more useful to a guest than a cruddy ride that's open. but I definitely dig the concept and applications I've seen it used on.
I am going to guess the Avengers E ticket will probably be designed to update and swap out the media over time so new heroes across the films and TV shows can be showcased.