Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain) | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As of now, I have set aside a slot in my haunt season for FF, mid-to-end of Sept. When reviews inevitably come in as terrible, maybe I'll go to Queen Mary.

Reactions: Jake S
Heads up if you have a pass it looks like you can get a general ticket for Fright Fest for 50 bucks, which isn't too bad.

I genuinely feel for the creative / production teams handed such a challenging task. We'll see what they end up scraping together for opening night, but I hope that lessons are learned from this as we head into 2025.

Edit to add: They've got until Sept. 7. Tickets for opening night go for $99 if you don't have a season pass. If you do have a season pass, the haunted attraction pass is going for $50. View attachment 22804

Knott's Scary Farm inexplicably opens 12 days later (Sept. 19) and charges $60 for admission. I have no idea what Six Flags is thinking here.
The tickets for non-season pass has always been expensive.

It should go this way
Regular $50
Season pass - $25

Reactions: Jerroddragon
As of right now, there is a current discount for BOTH regular admission and pass holders.

Regular - If you buy a ticket at $65, it’s $55 with savings included. If you buy a ticket at $70, it’s $50 with savings included. (Online only)

Pass Holders - Tickets are between $40-$60 and there ain’t any savings included.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerroddragon