1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Discussion in 'Other California Parks' started by UniversalFan, May 30, 2013.

1. Freak

Freak Veteran Member

Now that I think about it, they could push this as “the world’s tallest and fastest spinning coaster” if it replaces Viper. It would still look iconic if it has the normal lift and drop format, not to mention SFMM won’t build it unless it’s a world record breaker.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    AlexanderMBush likes this.
  2. Rideguy70

Rideguy70 Rookie

It's tough to say. Viper is still pretty iconic and, fairly popular with the GP, and relative to other Arrow coasters, in not too bad shape (remember, relative scale here). And remember, tearing things down costs money. The main reason the monorail tracks have stayed up as long as they have (and sections still do!).

That said, with Arrow coasters disappearing more and more, thereby making replacement parts and maintenance more difficult, it's anybody's guess.

Even though I'm one of the few who don't mind it, I feel Green Lantern wouldn't be missed by many, and should go first. Replace it with the S & S model, or an El Loco. It'd be cool to see SFMM with a mouse coaster; one of the only types I feel it's missing.

All that said, I certain wouldn't argue a Time Traveler style ride. It looks amazing.

3. Chris Galindo

Chris Galindo Veteran Member