Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seems like it should have happened a while ago. They'll be lucky to get it open before the summer is over at this rate...
Similar to the opening of Justice League: Battle for Metropolis they didn't announce an opening date until a few days prior to opening on July 12.

b9c7d353-e0c4-4af8-8edf-d54f261c5791.jpeg

That beast looks massive.

Can't wait to ride it in the fall.

...change of plans

So....we’re getting what we thought we would be getting in the first place but with some flats added? I know someone here who would be happy.

*A flat added.

This is SFMM's biggest investment since Tatsu, which makes me think we're no longer getting our giga for the 50th.

giphy.gif

Wow. Genius move. Satisfy the group dying for a new coaster as well as the group clamoring for a new flat as well.

Win Win Baby.

Excuse me gentleman. I'm gonna go pour champagne all over my body now.

*A flat added.

This is SFMM's biggest investment since Tatsu, which makes me think we're no longer getting our giga for the 50th.
OOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEAAAAAA BAAABBYYYYY

Sorry. Just got a little excited that at long last we will FINALLY HAVE OUR GIGA IN SOCAL YEE YEEEEE!

So what kind of flat are we expecting? I’d say a Troika. Does this also mean the 50th coaster will be Superman 3.0?

Reactions: tankart150
Does this also mean the 50th coaster will be Superman 3.0?

With the amount of money the project is receiving, I have a gut feeling we shouldn't be expecting the 50th to be anything special, outside of retro packaging, and other things.

The 2019 project, is going to take a lot of money into play, and I am curious to see the harm that may put into other parks that may of wanted to go a bit larger for 2019 in Six Flags Corp.

Reactions: Dhdhddh and chris.g

Sorry. Just got a little excited that at long last we will FINALLY HAVE OUR GIGA IN SOCAL YEE YEEEEE!

So what kind of flat are we expecting? I’d say a Troika. Does this also mean the 50th coaster will be Superman 3.0?

Forgot to add... next year's coaster isn't a giga. But it's still really good. I'm just left to wonder what our 50th is going to be now.

Last edited:

Yea I think Chris is saying we're not getting a Giga.