Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Put in a smaller, worse version of a coaster you already have? Yep, sounds like Six Flags logic ;)

I'm saying that, as I think they don't have that much in options for that area that wouldn't mean demolishing that portion of DCUniverse.

I honestly think it's telling of the fact that they haven't done a Eurofighter since Dare Devil Dive.

....but it’s not Gerstlauers fault? Again, Six Flags logic.

Perhaps it's because I'm looking at it on an operational and technical level, but I'd wonder because of how SF handled DDD in a few ways; that they may be afraid to do it because of costs. It may of also been too much of a risk in capacity at the time.

I think the window for a Eurofighter has passed, even though I would of liked to see it over where Deja Vu was.

Reactions: Magic-Man
The few reports I've heard about the Skywarp at SFDK are not good. It's apparently very loud, rattles, rides rough, and apparently you don't even get good visuals of the other train heading at you while on the ride. Plus, it seems to be only running in one direction, which is really pointless when half the seats face the other way, and everyone only gets half the possible experience. :/

The few reports I've heard about the Skywarp at SFDK are not good. It's apparently very loud, rattles, rides rough, and apparently you don't even get good visuals of the other train heading at you while on the ride. Plus, it seems to be only running in one direction, which is really pointless when half the seats face the other way, and everyone only gets half the possible experience. :/
It is a prototype. It can only be improved on at this point. However, the experience on this first one might hurt the reputation of this company getting future projects.

Reactions: Rideguy70
Ceader fair and other chains have more money to throw around than Six flags.....

thats the difference.

There was a time where SF would just throw money at ride manufacturers (like tastu).

Thst hasn’t happened in a while.

Which led them to file for Bankruptcy in 2009...

In the video art, it seems like it's not a typical vest harness, but has a mix of a lap bar & vest. Perhaps I'm wrong though, but that looks to be the case.
View attachment 7616

Two words: Comfort Collar

Magic Mountain will probably never get a standard 4D Freespin now with Batman a few hours away at SFDK. Unless, it had a layout we’ve never seen before. S&S does have other layouts for the Freespins.

There is one at both Texas parks which are about 4 hours apart, an hour or so closer depending on traffic than the CA Parks. I don't think the proximity will be a deciding factor on whether they add one or not. Though it would be nice to see another one of these layouts you speak of.

Which led them to file for Bankruptcy in 2009...

Two words: Comfort Collar

There is one at both Texas parks which are about 4 hours apart, an hour or so closer depending on traffic than the CA Parks. I don't think the proximity will be a deciding factor on whether they add one or not. Though it would be nice to see another one of these layouts you speak of.
In Fiesta Texas, they built a Batman clone in that park when SFOT already has one....and Sea World has that same ride down the street.

I don’t think proximity would be an issue. Have we also forgotten about CraZanity/Wonder Woman?

Reactions: Magic-Man
In Fiesta Texas, they built a Batman clone in that park when SFOT already has one....and Sea World has that same ride down the street.

I don’t think proximity would be an issue. Have we also forgotten about CraZanity/Wonder Woman?

Thats Texas though, no one wants to live there.

Also LOL at the Universal dig.

Reactions: youhow2
Thats Texas though, no one wants to live there.

pop-up-gif-2.gif