Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's crazy how "done" this is and yet we're still a good 4-5 months out from opening

Personally asking, could it be possible that we see the area surrounding Kong open by Spring break, but border the ride entrance, exit, and extended line themed to a explorer camp?

Just guessing, but I could see that happen; as It could make sense.

Reactions: Ryno27
Personally asking, could it be possible that we see the area surrounding Kong open by Spring break, but border the ride entrance, exit, and extended line themed to a explorer camp?

Just guessing, but I could see that happen; as It could make sense.

From what I can see that is not gonna happen but what do I know? Just an observer.

I have no idea how fallon can be an early 2017 with the state it's at right now. Gonna be really interesting construction wise. Nice to see it's a mold, worries are gone now lol

Reactions: JoeCamel
I don't know...with the speed that Universal likes to work at and about a year to complete it, I think they can do it.

Exactly. I think that many of you forget that the components of the Fallon attraction are being built right now or will be built soon, long before this thing opens. I have to admit, I sometimes forget this... but it is true.

Last edited:
tumblr_o2bqf54MeB1r8e9vko1_1280.jpg

:cheers:

Hoping for soft openings late May. I will be in Orlando from May 20th till June 3rd, and this would be a major reason for me to visit Universal then.

Remember the miniature model entrance we spotted last June? Although the logo has changed since then, it appears they intend to use the stencil to sculpt a 3D rock work logo. In the model they have the logo using the same paint scheme as the rock work, this would explain why they are waiting to paint the whole thing until the logo is done.

kk2.png

kk1.png

Photo snippets from MagicCityMayham's video.