Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Capacity would be limited by the length of the longest scene. I'm sure if it were a continuous ride the capacity would be insane.

Not necessarily the case. Not that I think it will happen but if you had identical finales or long 360 screens with a fork in the road transfer that alternates, than you could get a higher capacity.

Realistically I think we are going to have a capacity similar to or slightly less than Jaws had.

Sorry I'm new here but I had a question about the ride. Is this for sure a spieling attraction and is it cast through entertainment? I used to work Earthquake and spieled there...I recently went in to be hired as an attractions attendant...the lady in the first round said sure i'll put you down for spieling but by the time I met with someone from attractions they basically were like ohhh nooo Kong isn't going to have that much theming...go work in Harry Potter...just super curious as I'm a performer by trade. I wonder if they met their quota?

Not necessarily the case. Not that I think it will happen but if you had identical finales or long 360 screens with a fork in the road transfer that alternates, than you could get a higher capacity.

Realistically I think we are going to have a capacity similar to or slightly less than Jaws had.

Well technically still limited by the longest scene at double the capacity. It looks like the doors in the test were opening about 35-40 seconds apart. If they were testing like they were going to run the ride it would suggest duplicate screens, but I don't know for sure.

jurassic-park.gif

Why are they testing bright white lights from a cherry picker at such an extreme height? I was expecting them to light the whole facade from ground level.
I could have sworn I heard they were filming an episode of Face/Off here...but maybe it is for the webisodes Universal is doing