Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 158 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it and if so then disregard my post. Oh and I guess maybe possible spoiler too. On Friday morning we took my kids on Pteranodon Flyers multiple times as there wasn't a line. On my first ride the doors were open and they were testing fire effects. There were I believe at least two if not three flames going on the inside by the skeleton. They looked like torches. My wife was able to get a pic so I can upload it later if anyone wants. They were shut off the next two times I rode. Also the road is definitely uneven it doesn't really come though in any pictures I took but I'll check hers out to see if they were better. Not just up and down hills but where one side or wheel of the vehicle will be higher than the other.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it and if so then disregard my post. Oh and I guess maybe possible spoiler too. On Friday morning we took my kids on Pteranodon Flyers multiple times as there wasn't a line. On my first ride the doors were open and they were testing fire effects. There were I believe at least two if not three flames going on the inside by the skeleton. They looked like torches. My wife was able to get a pic so I can upload it later if anyone wants. They were shut off the next two times I rode. Also the road is definitely uneven it doesn't really come though in any pictures I took but I'll check hers out to see if they were better. Not just up and down hills but where one side or wheel of the vehicle will be higher than the other.

Post them! We love pictures around these parts! :thumbsup:

Interesting - this implies the temple isn't abandoned. Make sense I guess since the guests are being sent to rendezvous but I assumed finding it was a mistake - not the intended route.

Here is the pics she got. I cropped them down and tried to lighten them up but they were just from a phone so sorry about the quality. It wouldn't let me uoload the original size too big. I'm pretty sure there were three torches that we could see and I went to get another pic at the top of the the play area but they were turned off for the rest of the morning we were there.
IMG_0718a.JPGIMG_0719a.JPG

Yes please! :biggrin:

Ok, I am no longer shocked. Any flames inside the building are fake. Not real fire at all.
It looked real good for fake fire. Maybe it was but the way the flames blew in different directions it looked real to us. I wouldn't argue with you though. The torches also looked more like they were made from the inhabitants of the island than from the expedition. They were set up in a random pattern around the skeleton not in a uniform line.

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27