Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 229 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We appreciate the info, but out of concern for your job you probably shouldn't be posting "as an employee"/posting internal documents :)
This banner is publicly available on our team member website, no log in required. I'm sure quite a few people here know the website url haha

I still haven't seen a vehicle. Oh well. I can't imagine the walls will be up much longer.

I thought this view from Camp Jurassic was interesting. Maybe we should have some more mountainous backdrops for Jurassic Park.

Teebin's things on the road.

cropped:

cropped:

Weird device.

I still haven't seen a vehicle. Oh well. I can't imagine the walls will be up much longer.

I thought this view from Camp Jurassic was interesting. Maybe we should have some more mountainous backdrops for Jurassic Park.

Teebin's things on the road.

cropped:

cropped:

Weird device.

That mountain view was cool. It looked like a real landscape.

Reactions: Mike S and Scott W.
What is the supposed training schedule for team members? Wasn't the full opening team not starting training until this week? Three weeks still seems really pushing the schedule to me. Especially if not all ride vehicles are cycling yet and training hasn't started. I would think mid to late May is more likely.

Hope I am wrong though!

What is the supposed training schedule for team members? Wasn't the full opening team not starting training until this week? Three weeks still seems really pushing the schedule to me. Especially if not all ride vehicles are cycling yet and training hasn't started. I would think mid to late May is more likely.

Hope I am wrong though!
No disrespect but, I hope you're wrong too.