Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 231 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah I can't imagine Kong not having it from day 1. I think more the question will be is does this being here allow them to open express to FJ.

Reactions: Andy
When I was there yesterday it looked like they had added a set of gates to the construction walls near the entrance that I didn't remember seeing before. Maybe I missed them, or maybe they were added so they could complete work along the edge of the existing path, but their placement looked to me like they could be opened as an entrance and exit before the wall comes down completely. Maybe for TM previews or a soft opening...

Yeah I can't imagine Kong not having it from day 1. I think more the question will be is does this being here allow them to open express to FJ.

I believe as capacity grows were going to see a complete overhaul to Express to include Harry Potter attractions and so on. I also think were going to see major upgrades to express in the years to come but thats just my opinion with no foundation.

Speaking of express, any indication as to whether Express Pass users will bypass the theming of the main queue and will go directly to the loading area as in other attractions or if they'll stay alongside the standby line for the duration of queue? Or do we not have any kind of indication as to the answer of this yet and it's one of those "we'll have to wait and see" situations?

Reactions: Ryno27
I believe as capacity grows were going to see a complete overhaul to Express to include Harry Potter attractions and so on. I also think were going to see major upgrades to express in the years to come but thats just my opinion with no foundation.

You think we'll see a tiered system where Portofino/Hard Rock have unlimited and then Royal Pacific and Sapphire Falls going to single use per day?

There are several lengthy stops in the show building.
Not to be Mr. Negativity or anything but I figured there would be some stops along the way but the route just looks so damn short. Goes in the building, makes a right goes straight along the length of the building than goes back to loading area?

I guess my trepidation stems from Escape from Gringotts where the ride just stops so much you never get the thrill your looking for.

I'm sure this ride is going to be mind blowing and will work out in the end. I was a little shocked when the route was posted on here.

You think we'll see a tiered system where Portofino/Hard Rock have unlimited and then Royal Pacific and Sapphire Falls going to single use per day?
That would not surprise me whatsoever. Plus, with Hard Rock, Portofino and Royal Pacific all having unlimited and both having completely different prices per night, it would probably make more sense IMO.

Not to be Mr. Negativity or anything but I figured there would be some stops along the way but the route just looks so damn short. Goes in the building, makes a right goes straight along the length of the building than goes back to loading area?

I guess my trepidation stems from Escape from Gringotts where the ride just stops so much you never get the thrill your looking for.

I'm sure this ride is going to be mind blowing and will work out in the end. I was a little shocked when the route was posted on here.
Kong is not meant for thrills though , I think more than anything it is meant as a very psychological ride.