Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 230 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would expect softs to be part of the CM training. Am I wrong on that?

It's definitely a training exercise for most in handling people, but it would never be an actual portion of training for the entire crew. Operations with guests requires the majority of TMs working at the moment to have passed the required SOP training, running the ride, etc.

(or at least I hope that's the case)

Definitely a weather gauge. That's probably how they gauge whether or not the fire effects can be on or off if too windy. Same one sits up behind the Dragon on top of Gringotts.

I think its interesting that we are so late in the game with the RFID pucks being installed on the road? They definitely were not there during the first vehicle tests.....

Makes me think the WIFI system is not working as expected so to hold the dates they switched to a more proven wireless tracking system.

It wouldn't be very difficult to switch tracking systems, physically all it takes is those pucks and a few scanners mounted on the bottom of the RV.

But it wouldn't surprise me if this was always planned to be here as a redundant tracking system.

Teebs any insight here?

Reactions: Ryno27
I'm just genuinely excited for this ride.
I've never been more excited for an attraction. The way it appears to be put together, it'll have all of the elements that are essential for me in a great ride. Of course, like any attraction, it may not satisfy certain segments of the audience that are more interested in other types of ride aspects.

Reactions: Cole and Ryno27
Just wanted to say since we're so close to this sucker soft opening, I'm ducking out of the thread.

I don't need the intricate details spoiled or see pictures that really spoil the fun. Enjoy!

Isn't that what the spoiler thread is for? This thing isn't going to soft open to guests until at the earliest next month. But, I respect your choice of not wanting to be spoiled. Hopefully the TM preview dates match up with what we're hoping.

Does anyone have an idea of how long after the grand opening Express Pass will be offered?

I'm pretty positive this will have Express immediately after opening. I could see them holding back the first week or so but the capacity on this thing looks to be ridiculous. So I'd assume if all goes well in terms of operating capacity we get express quickly after grand opening.

I'm pretty positive this will have Express immediately after opening. I could see them holding back the first week or so but the capacity on this thing looks to be ridiculous. So I'd assume if all goes well in terms of operating capacity we get express quickly after grand opening.

What about single riders?