Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 246 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But they keep emphasizing on the question "but is Kong friend or foe?". Kinda weird.

In Kong 360, he attacks a T-Rex (or whatever they're called on Skull Island) while we happen to be the midst of the fight. It's never made clear if Kong is friend or foe until the very end, when he actively fends off one of the dinos from eating the tram.

I suspect that Reign of Kong will be similar, in that the vehicle is caught in the crossfire of a Kong battle and we're not quite sure if in the end he'll spare us. I suspect that he will given what we know, but it's definitely a change from the more sinister and villanious take in Kongfrontation.

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27
Well, it's been fun fellas. This was a pretty centralized fourm for all recent updates regarding Kong. Now it's picking apart stuff we haven't experienced yet and a potential leak that we can't see, can't talk about but everyone keeps going on about.

I'm just ready to ride this thing. I'll be back for review thread to post my thoughts. May the force be with you.

Well, it's been fun fellas. This was a pretty centralized fourm for all recent updates regarding Kong. Now it's picking apart stuff we haven't experienced yet and a potential leak that we can't see, can't talk about but everyone keeps going on about.

I'm just ready to ride this thing. I'll be back for review thread to post my thoughts. May the force be with you.

See ya on the other side, @RogueAntilles

We haven't experienced anything we've been talking about?

But I respect your will do disconnect for first hand enjoyment.

In Kong 360, he attacks a T-Rex (or whatever they're called on Skull Island) while we happen to be the midst of the fight. It's never made clear if Kong is friend or foe until the very end, when he actively fends off one of the dinos from eating the tram.

I suspect that Reign of Kong will be similar, in that the vehicle is caught in the crossfire of a Kong battle and we're not quite sure if in the end he'll spare us. I suspect that he will given what we know, but it's definitely a change from the more sinister and villanious take in Kongfrontation.
Well, it's just strange for them to say constantly.

wait did someone spoil something? I must have missed it?

I think hes taking our discussion on the Kong AA as spoilers.

In truth, we are just discussing our speculation and hopes as this is probably the only ride feature we still really know nothing about.

Aside from the few that saw some pictures (not I), but I don't feel they have revealed anything...

We are getting close, makes sense some are getting skiddish....

What Rogue is getting at is that there is nothing to talk about except what we can't talk about (the leak) - and the things we can't talk about yet, we're talking about. (Judging a ride we've yet to experience).

Bottom line - yes, people are getting antsy and craving more info. Just gotta be patient.

Sorry guys. Hate me all you want (I know it's a only a small handful) but I am not risking the forum for a picture, especially one that I'm 100% positive Universal is not pleased got out. There will be other things to discuss soon.

What Rogue is getting at is that there is nothing to talk about except what we can't talk about (the leak) - and the things we can't talk about yet, we're talking about. (Judging a ride we've yet to experience).

Bottom line - yes, people are getting antsy and craving more info. Just gotta be patient.

Sorry guys. Hate me all you want (I know it's a only a small handful) but I am not risking the forum for a picture, especially one that I'm 100% positive Universal is not pleased got out. There will be other things to discuss soon.
You made the right call.:thumbsup: It's not worth being harassed by legal over information, especially info we'll be seeing shortly. .....And on a related note...That's one reason Teebin's clues have to be as veiled as they are. He's protecting this site and his sources by not being overly transparent. He's not being haughty, it's just the way it needs to be done. In a manner, he's being as creative with his clues as UC is with their attractions. :)

Tried for five minutes to search for a video or photography of an audio-animatronic leaking hydraulic fluid in public and came up empty.

Man they just never malfunction around cameras huh?

Reactions: Ryno27
Here it is :)

Edit: Apparently some people can't see it, see if this works:
6vyEg6r.jpg

Last edited: