Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 370 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ye
The water spray in the first scene with the dragon also wasn't working as late as our Sept. 2014 trip to Diagon. That works fine now. Everytime we ride Gringotts we notice stuff we missed previously. One thing we noticed on this trip for the first time is when sitting on the left outside row of the second car, the cavern looks right below your feet and the troll actually appears to be on the side of the car next to you. Gringotts just grows on us. Every seat has a different view and experience of the ride.
yes it's really an incredible ride I don't understa
Didn't know Kong celebrated the 420.
I know this is very off topic but fat blunt are called King Kong fingers just thought that was funny lmao
BTW, It is my opinion that Mike West is the best theme park spokesperson to appear on camera. He tells a good story without hanging gold medals on the organizations chest. Imagineers always sound as if they just found the cure to cancer.
i think he sounds very boring and no energy lol

Reactions: Ryno27
FYI: I wasn't replying to your post even though I did reply to your post. I was attempting to layer upon it in an odd convoluted way... :look:
Ok...Yeah, I was just trying to clarify what he said, not relating it to any of his other posts. If you separate the entire sentence into three comments they make more sense. I would think there's no way that Mike West would be in trouble. As you said, I think he's an excellent spokesperson also. But I would somewhat agree with the end of his sentence that there's either people or vendors that Universal & Mike West are upset with. That would make sense.

Any word on what's wrong this time? I know It's unlikely we'll know but it seems like they're at a point where it couldn't be a ride system issue itself.

It's funny, way back in December/January, I was flailing my arms in private about the battery system... I was sure it would be trouble. How wrong I was! (short of a funny story I will tell you all after it opens. Hopefully I won't be in a wheelchair and on a respirator trying to remember what my name is by then...)

They can't fire anyone unless they break Universal's rules. They have a ride to fix. To fire them would be cutting off their nose to spite their face. They are aggravated but not stupid.
Yess, and just to add universal is not on the winning side when it comes to ex-employee lawsuits. They're usually almost always crapped on so I do think that anyone will be fired over this, it's a new attraction so it will need to be tweaked, and remember they still haven't given an opening date so at least there is no ocular proof of problems.

Hey everybody, been a long time since I posted in the forums. Don't worry, I won't ask anything about when the attraction will soft open. I was wondering if they will have Express and/or Single Rider available? Also, does anybody know how many vehicles are operational at this time? I believe there are supposed to be 5 total, but can all 5 even run on the track at the same time?