Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 369 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Edward, I don't want to sound like I don't believe you, but you have alluded to this before (speculatively), where are you hearing it from?

Agreed. This rumor seems to be nowhere else and every insider here has stated the opposite. I would love to know where he is hearing this from. It doesn't even sound like Universal.

Reactions: Mike S and Cole
rumor has it universal is fed up right now as is mike west some people are going bye bye very soon

Says who. Mike West isn't the only one who would be blamed for possible issues with Kong. Next you'll be saying that Michael Aiello is on the chopping block too.

i have friends who have worked at universal and have knowledge of reign of kong

If you really know knowledge in Kong, tell. Don't beat around the bush, because I don't trust in what you say.

Reactions: Knothead and Mike S
BTW, It is my opinion that Mike West is the best theme park spokesperson to appear on camera. He tells a good story without hanging gold medals on the organizations chest. Imagineers always sound as if they just found the cure to cancer.

HA that's a great comparssion

Reactions: Joel
im just reporting what my friends are saying

Then that depends on which department your friends may be working with. If its something like the dipping dots guy, then hesitate. But if it is something like ride operations, possible but still.

Point is, some times, that source can be wrong, and itd be good to hesitate so you don't look like a idiot.

BTW, It is my opinion that Mike West is the best theme park spokesperson to appear on camera. He tells a good story without hanging gold medals on the organizations chest. Imagineers always sound as if they just found the cure to cancer.

Indeed, a fitting comparison given the odds.

I didn't read his comment as you guys did. I read his comment as saying Universal & Mike West are fed up. And others are being released subsequently....It may not be true at all, but I don't think he meant Mike West was being fired. Seperate...(Rumor has it Universal is fed up right now......As is Mike West......Some people are going bye bye very soon)

I didn't read his comment as you guys did. I read his comment as saying Universal & Mike West are fed up. And others are being released subsequently....It may not be true at all, but I don't think he meant Mike West was being fired.
He said before in another post that Mike West was going to be fired.

I didn't read his comment as you guys did. I read his comment as saying Universal & Mike West are fed up. And others are being released subsequently....It may not be true at all, but I don't think he meant Mike West was being fired.

They can't fire anyone unless they break Universal's rules. They have a ride to fix. To fire them would be cutting off their nose to spite their face. They are aggravated but not stupid.

They can't fire anyone unless they break Universal's rules. They have a ride to fix. To fire them would be cutting off their nose to spite their face.
I'm not talking about whether they can or can't fire someone. I'm just referring to that one comment, not his previous ones. His comments have changed a few times.