Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 368 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Bad news guys according to taylor strickland of orlando informer in the universal community on facebook he said big delay for kong

Bad news guys according to taylor strickland of orlando informer in the universal community on facebook he said big delay for kong

I like Taylor, I really do; but as is, keep it with salt. Unless we hear it from other individuals that have knowledge of the attraction like so (looking at Teebs, DTale, and Joe); i think as of now, we need to be on a "wait and see" method.

And besides, looking at the post, there wasn't any detail given to why the big delay, so maybe he's just getting confused (but I don't discount him as a great source at times).

But as everyone has said. Patience is very important for Kong, and if its a problem; don't worry. In ways, you know that they are going to atleast "try" to make this fully functional with hopefully no issues, even if it pisses off UC.

Not sure if I pronounce it right lol

My aunt's husband was from England, so she brought the English traditions into our family. I started making the scones as the pre-mixed stuff was getting hard to find. So I started making them from scratch. It is easy to find Lemon Curd in the US, but impossible to find the cremes. I kind of make them, but they don't taste as good as the real stuff.

Devonshu - with the shu almost rhyming with huh. Never actually pronounce the shire as you'd say "Shire" on its own.

What does "big delay" mean? Ask Taylor whoever he is what that means. He sounds like CNN.

To my knowledge, it is just a bunch of mini issues and nothing fundamental.
Wonder if they have software guys writing new script as the mini problems pop up, like on Gringotts? ........OI is a really good site for vacation planning, but their rumors aren't generally very reliable.

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27
Devonshu - with the shu almost rhyming with huh. Never actually pronounce the shire as you'd say "Shire" on its own.

Interesting. I have said it like 3 times and I think I was saying it right, but probably not. I will try to say it right.

Now can anyone bring some from the UK? Seriously the few times I have found it is like $7 for this tiny jar lol Publix sells a ton of UK stuff, but not that. I will also take Clotted Creme. I like both. I believe I like one more than the other, but don't remember which. The stuff I make seems a little too sweet for me. Others love it and say it tastes the same, but I can tell the difference.

I would say OK, back to Kong. But other than waiting... waiting... minor issues... more waiting, is there anything else to talk about?

Maybe they should have brought in a UK company to do the vehicle communications with the sets/screens. First Gringotts and now Kong. Methinks the vendor needs some new personnel.;)

Reactions: IzzyB
rumor has it universal is fed up right now as is mike west some people are going bye bye very soon

Edward, I don't want to sound like I don't believe you, but you have alluded to this before (speculatively), where are you hearing it from?

the universal higher ups like the president or what ever wont be too happy and people will be fired for sure