Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 367 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone else see they pushed power pass blocks back? Anyone think that might correlate with the opening being pushed back?
I actually think this change is not at all related with Kong. I think it may have more to do with projected attendance due to the lack of Brazilian tour groups this year. Disney dropped a good number of their black out dates as well.

Hi guys, my first post on these forums. I live in the UK but frequent the US quite regularly with half my family being from the states. Super excited about this ride. I planned a trip for around the 28th-30th of June, certain Kong would be up and running by then. Kongfrontation being one of my all time favourite theme park attractions. Are my chances of Reign slim now, or do you think I've given it enough time?

Same, first week for us, looking unlikely now :(

Reactions: Scousefloridian
They also tested a dank smell effect for all of the interior, but it made some of the workers dizzy and sick. Not sure of what happened after that. I haven't heard any of the TMs mention a smell.

I have tried very hard to leave certain busy people alone, but I just had to get this clarified. It is still being used! It was also clarified that "dank" was an opinion due to over exposure and not what UC is going for. That is all I'll say! ;)

I have tried very hard to leave certain busy people alone, but I just had to get this clarified. It is still being used! It was also clarified that "dank" was an opinion due to over exposure and not what UC is going for. That is all I'll say! ;)

I once uncovered bottle of legit "damp earth" scent at the Universe of Energy hiding in a storage cabinet. When opened it was overpowering and as if you'd been attacked by mold spores. But the suggested use was a few drops in gallons of water.

Only if you can pronounce "Devonshire" like a Brit....

Not sure if I pronounce it right lol

My aunt's husband was from England, so she brought the English traditions into our family. I started making the scones as the pre-mixed stuff was getting hard to find. So I started making them from scratch. It is easy to find Lemon Curd in the US, but impossible to find the cremes. I kind of make them, but they don't taste as good as the real stuff.

What is Devonshire creme? Is it like chantilly?

(If you pronounced that shan-till-ee we can't be friends. But if you managed something akin to shaun-tee we can be frenemies.)