Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 452 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
saw on facebook on theme park tourist but alot of parents are not happy about the scare actors and are hoping universal removes the scare actors

My kid can't ride Kong because of those nasty things in the queue :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Can't Adults enjoy theme parks too? really can't see the problem with these people. :shrug:

I can't ride the flyers + kids can't ride Kong = That's life :horse:

disclaimer - only the scaredy kids can't ride Kong :)

My kid can't ride Kong because of those nasty things in the queue :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Can't Adults enjoy theme parks too? really can't see the problem with these people. :shrug:

I can't ride the flyers + kids can't ride Kong = That's life :horse:

disclaimer - only the scaredy kids can't ride Kong :)
It's those Disney princesses parents. They figure if they could squash Alien, they'll do the same thing to Kong. Instead of circling the Wagons, they're Circling their Strollers.

So, how is this orchid attached to this foxtail palm? Are there wires? I think it looks stupid and illogical.

27509643425_5a45b9ddde_b.jpg
Heh, get back on topic. We don't care about stinkin orchids.:mad::angry::fist: ......Just kidding. :)

saw on facebook on theme park tourist but alot of parents are not happy about the scare actors and are hoping universal removes the scare actors

I read the article. It does not say anything about Parents not being happy. It discusses whether the scariness of the queue will be toned down if children find it scary and the parents complain. They are speculating, not reporting.

Oh, well I wouldn't pay attention to that. :lol:

It's Facebook. Everyone is an expert on race, politics, gorillas, etc.

Yes, that really means nothing. The article is just speculation and not fact. We have no clue if parents will complain. I think the only way I see something changing is if they didn't consider the child swap situations. If they considered that, I see no reason for complaints.

Reactions: Mike S and Alicia
Yes, that really means nothing. The article is just speculation and not fact. We have no clue if parents will complain. I think the only way I see something changing is if they didn't consider the child swap situations. If they considered that, I see no reason for complaints.
I know right... No children have ridden the ride for parents to complain about yet.

All concerned parents have to go on is speculative and alarmist articles. And if they're so concerned for their children, then don't take them on it.

When kids go on it, and parents do complain, then maybe someone can start writing relevant articles about that. Until then, it seems like an echo chamber going on about a non-issue.

I read the article. It does not say anything about Parents not being happy. It discusses whether the scariness of the queue will be toned down if children find it scary and the parents complain. They are speculating, not reporting.
Yeah, they're flippin out on Theme Park Insider too.

Reactions: Mike S
Sorry if this has been covered already, just something I'm curious about; is Kong a part of Jurassic Park, or is it its own separate area? Like have they kept the JP sign before Kong's entrance and are going to advertise the ride as part of JP? As insane as Kong looks I did like the distinct themed Islands of original IOA, and especially the fact the Jurassic Park was literally like walking into the actual Jurassic Park, seems a bit odd to walk through the JP gates straight into a King Kong attraction.

Sorry if this has been covered already, just something I'm curious about; is Kong a part of Jurassic Park, or is it its own separate area? Like have they kept the JP sign before Kong's entrance and are going to advertise the ride as part of JP? As insane as Kong looks I did like the distinct themed Islands of original IOA, and especially the fact the Jurassic Park was literally like walking into the actual Jurassic Park, seems a bit odd to walk through the JP gates straight into a King Kong attraction.
The Park gates still exist on the Potter side, but not on the Kong side. So if anything, it feels as if you're walking into Jurassic Park, and that Skull Island just happens to be a neighboring island.

Reactions: Mike S and fortneja